MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Buy credits using resources  (Read 2803 times)

Corintiago

• Athlas
    • Dota para Iniciantes
Buy credits using resources
« on: March 21, 2010, 01:50:30 PM »

I would suggest that was implanted in a Credits option of using resources to buy credits. Example: 10000 crystals 3 credits, 10000 cells 5 credits.

Thank you.
 ;)
My Blog: DOTA

Nugatory

• Wolverine
    • Ferrum Contego
Re: Buy credits using resources
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 04:25:46 PM »

I like the idea. I normally wouldn't want something like this, but since the building queue length can only be extended using credits, I'm all for it.
Nugatory.

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand.
- Frank Herbert

adamsky

• Administrator
  • Nova
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 08:34:24 AM »

The only problem is that it will be quite hard to balance. After you build fouth or fifth city, you get much more resources than in the beggining.

We will try to solve it somehow.

Dude

• Raptor
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 09:32:03 PM »

The only problem is that it will be quite hard to balance. After you build fouth or fifth city, you get much more resources than in the beggining.

We will try to solve it somehow.

Maybe you can try this:
-The more credits you buy (with resources),later they will cost more and more...

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 08:43:03 PM »

Hey, that can even work.

Only problem, 1 credit for 500000 crystal is still rather cheap, but to buy it for 1M a third storage should be build (on classic speed server), or input from several cities combined somehow...

Altough, I guess only one city with super huge storages would be needed to buy credits this way... And only toward end of the server, if progression is done right.

However, it maybe even shouldn't be possible to spend all 47c per week all server long this way.

Dude

• Raptor
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 09:41:04 PM »

I was thinking of something like a new tab or building or something where you can store and transport resources. But there should be a limit. For example; when the server is still at week 1,2,3,you can store maximum of 450k resources a day. (I`m taking big numbers because sooner or later you will join an alliance and trading etc.but if this idea will work one day I`m sure that devs will change or calculate some reasonable amount) If you want to buy credits you MUST collect maximum of needed recurses ,and you can get like 4-5 credits for that. If it would be building it should be something like Cradits Bunker or Credits-Valut,and it can`t be destroyed or farmed (in that case it would be pointless).
At the end of the game,the alliance must build the building and when they collect needed amount (that number will be calculated by devs),every player from the alliance gets 1 or 2 credits,depending on the number of the players in the alliance.