MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Auto-Upgrade  (Read 150 times)

Robert-MH

• Vulture
Auto-Upgrade
« on: April 29, 2018, 08:41:01 AM »

Players now manually set up unit bonus upgrades. When you have few mechs it is OK. When you have 50+ it's a lot of clicking.

I would like to propose introduce Auto-upgrade buton option, avaliable to click next to possible upgrades. When unit finish a mission and have enough experience points to get next level, it will be automatically upgraded.

Simple thing, but I believe usefull. This will be add-on to SHA account.

Nobody

• Raptor
    • Email
Re: Auto-Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 09:48:06 AM »

I like this idea, once you have over 200 mechs it's really a lot of clicking, and if you want to do it very quickly page crashes because of too many redirects.....

PS. There is bug in mechs names, I don't know why it happens but sometimes mechs after they are produced have the same name. On last S1 I had 4 mechs with the same name which was so annoying because I couldn't change group or colour until I change their name.

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
Re: Auto-Upgrade
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 11:32:23 PM »

PS. There is bug in mechs names, I don't know why it happens but sometimes mechs after they are produced have the same name. On last S1 I had 4 mechs with the same name which was so annoying because I couldn't change group or colour until I change their name.

One know way this happens is, the naming mechanism don't see mechs currently in recovery.

There can be other ways; probably it might also be that it don't see mechs in recycling queue, but I'm not sure about that as I had always renamed all relevant mechs except scout raptors.