MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Credits - HOT TOPIC  (Read 305 times)

Storm

• Raptor
Credits - HOT TOPIC
« on: April 22, 2018, 07:06:32 PM »

All,

One hot topic that I know we are discussing in our alliance is the fact that this time around we did not receive an email with our old credit code (credits we had when last S1 ended). 

This game is not pay to win, but it is a pay to play.  The amount is not much which is OK.  We did get 30 credits for winning last game, but when that is gone I may not purchase more because I'm waiting for past credits.  If superhero account runs out, i must calculate for every harvest, I'm sure i'll just quit.

Just thought I would let the new owners know.  It's not about the money, just the principle.  Anyways, if I'm around I do plan to test the one new change to the game, Nemesis. 

You never know, the new owner might not want to be associated with that 'The Who' song... ROFL...  Losing old credits would be different :)

Taipan

Lech

• Raptor
Re: Credits - HOT TOPIC
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 07:30:55 PM »

This topic is very urgent.

Robert-MH

• Vulture
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 09:09:03 PM »

We have investigated that. Found in email logs that apriopriate emails with credit codes was sent.

I have have sent you PM containings these codes. If any body has the same issue, just let me know (PM or ticket).

Apologize for this issue. We are taking over and learning game code and whole infrastructure.

Furion

• Vulture
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 09:28:25 PM »

We have investigated that. Found in email logs that apriopriate emails with credit codes was sent.

I have have sent you PM containings these codes. If any body has the same issue, just let me know (PM or ticket).

Apologize for this issue. We are taking over and learning game code and whole infrastructure.

If it helps the message was sent in game and not via e mail. I cut and pasted mine on to a txt document and used when I joined this new server.

Robert-MH

• Vulture
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 02:01:33 PM »

I see tickets regarding credit codes from previous server. All will be processed today.

Lech

• Raptor
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 03:03:27 PM »

Super ROBERT.
Mam prośbę dodaj do każdej poczty z kodem za pozostawione kredyty dodatkowe dwa zdania.
1. Jesteśmy nowymi właścicielami MH. Będziemy ulepszać grę.
2. Czy będziesz grał(a) w MH. Co proponujesz zmienić w MH
Super ROBERT.
I have a request to add to each post with a code for two additional credits left behind.
1. We are the new owners of MH. We will improve the game.
2. Will you play in MH. What do you propose to change in MH

Robert-MH

• Vulture
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2018, 09:49:29 PM »

Dear players,
So, we started with a challenge. We found the issue and fixed that. All credit codes were genretated correctly, but emails were not sent due to configuration changes during our transition as new owners. There were plenty of configuration changes.

I have responded for all tickets regarding Credit Codes from previous server. If anyone has still no valid credit code to get this credits back, please issue a ticket via http://mechhero.pl/Question.aspx

We decided that as apologizing gift we will give in next few days all players that suffered this issue and contacted with us (via forum/support) extra 9 Credits (which may be used to have Super Hero Account for free valid for a week or any other option).

UPDATE: PLease when raising a ticket write your Nick/mail from previous  S1. We have to find your Code in database.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 01:15:31 PM by Robert-MH »