MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New 2.0 Suggestions  (Read 150 times)

Storm

• Raptor
New 2.0 Suggestions
« on: April 16, 2018, 08:30:03 PM »

Hello and Greetings to the new owners,

I have played this game a lot, mostly in the past.   I have played many online games in past extensively.  I do like this game and will give a few suggestions that could make it more playable and successful.

• Make superhero account standard.  I could state a long explanation why you MUST do this but don't want to waste my time.  Just please do it or I can assure you that anything else you do will be worthless moving forward without this.
  • Change infrastructure attacking.  You cannot AB someone with 1 city.  You can attack and be attacked by anyone with 3 city difference. (if you have one city you can be attacked by anyone with up to 4 cities, after your protection runs out).  Anyone who has 10+ cities can attack and be attacked by anyone else with 10+ cities.
  • There is an app that allows you to see grids with 2, 6, 8 labeled.  Add this as a pay for item, will make up for superhero account and save many players a lot of time.
  • Make some changes to the radar system.  Message me for detailed suggestions if interested.
  • Set up where you can enter different email to be sent when being attacked.  This way you can enter your phone/carrier/email to receive text message without going through harder SMS coding.  This means you do not have to LIVE online 24/7 just to protect yourself.  Very important but minor coding change.
  • Transforming can stay like it is for credits, but with no credits 50% @10x.

These few changes could change the entire gameplay of this game.  There is more but did not want to overload.  Just think about it.  I took the time to post this.  No haters please.

Thanks

Taipan

Furion

• Vulture
Re: New 2.0 Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 09:01:10 PM »

Some good points there :)

Mayhem01

• Raptor
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 09:43:19 PM »

•There is an app that allows you to see grids with 2, 6, 8 labeled.  Add this as a pay for item, will make up for superhero account and save many players a lot of time.

This is a bad idea...

1. New player(s) who does not know about the grids, about how they are "protected" by those who do know, and unsure if they are willing to spend money on this game (if they pay for options) will end up being attacked by angry players because of debris theft. The new player will then think that this game is full of @$$**** and quit it before giving it a fair chance.

Furion

• Vulture
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 10:16:42 PM »

•There is an app that allows you to see grids with 2, 6, 8 labeled.  Add this as a pay for item, will make up for superhero account and save many players a lot of time.

This is a bad idea...

1. New player(s) who does not know about the grids, about how they are "protected" by those who do know, and unsure if they are willing to spend money on this game (if they pay for options) will end up being attacked by angry players because of debris theft. The new player will then think that this game is full of @$$**** and quit it before giving it a fair chance.
A mute point as the app is already out there and to charge for its use would involve paying royalties to the app owner.

sweety

• Raptor
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 10:31:31 PM »

The only thing that I would want to change asap would be to remove paid transform option. Really... it makes absurd difference in army size you can sustain if you have it enabled. Just this thing makes you many times stronger, something like that shouldn't exist - it should be removed or the transform mechanic should be heavily changed.

Robert-MH

• Raptor
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 10:58:29 AM »

Thanks for your feedback. We definitely consider all of this things. We have to asses from many points of view impact of changes in Super Hero account, having also discussing with former developers.  For know we restart S1 as it is. What we want to focus in next releases to reduce micromanagent, wchich is time consuming for simple activities. We have planned whole set of automation mechanisms which I believe will be a strong relieve and player may more focus on strategy planning than just resources management, especially for those who has 5+ cities. More informations soon in ideas section.

Notification mechanism is one of many drivers, why we need to deliver apps. With mobile apps such notification is build and commonly used in mobile OS.

Furion

• Vulture
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 02:17:46 PM »

Thanks for your feedback. We definitely consider all of this things. We have to asses from many points of view impact of changes in Super Hero account, having also discussing with former developers.  For know we restart S1 as it is. What we want to focus in next releases to reduce micromanagent, wchich is time consuming for simple activities. We have planned whole set of automation mechanisms which I believe will be a strong relieve and player may more focus on strategy planning than just resources management, especially for those who has 5+ cities. More informations soon in ideas section.
GREAT NEWS !!!!!!!!
Notification mechanism is one of many drivers, why we need to deliver apps. With mobile apps such notification is build and commonly used in mobile OS.

Lech

• Raptor
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 10:18:45 PM »

Pilne !!! Znieście ograniczenia liczby graczy w sojuszu. Bo do sojuszu trafią tylko silni gracze. Nowi gracze nie będą mieli od kogo się uczyć. Słabi  szybko zrezygnują.

Urgent !!! Take down the restrictions on the number of players in the alliance. Only strong players will join the alliance. New players will not have anyone to learn from. Słabi will quickly give up.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:35:19 PM by Lech »

Robert-MH

• Raptor
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 10:35:27 PM »

Pilne !!! Znieście ograniczenia liczby graczy w sojuszu. Bo do sojuszu trafią tylko silni gracze. Nowi gracze nie będą mieli od kogo się uczyć. Słabi  szybko zrezygnują.

Urgent !!! Take down the restrictions on the number of players in the alliance. Only strong players will join the alliance. New players will not have anyone to learn from. Słabi will quickly give up.
Alliance limit as I understand from many discussions from this forum and former designer is one of the ideas how to balance game play. but indeed it causes effect you just described. In other way if we take down this restriction, question is - to which value (if any) and if this will really fix the problem.

Real problem and our the biggest challenge and pain is currently limited number of users which makes game play balance very challenging. We count that further game development and information campaign will bring to play new as well as convince old, experienced players to back to Mech Hero.

Dzięki Lech!

Lech

• Raptor
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2018, 11:01:25 PM »

Widziałeś ostatni serwer. Tak wyglądają servery od kilku lat. Ilość graczy w sojuszu nie odgrywa teraz żadnej roli. Z mojego sojuszu wystarczyło trzech graczy do zniszczenia drugiego w statystykach. A w sojuszu było jeszcze co najmniej 5 silnych graczy. pamiętam dobre czasy MH. Sojusz który miał 180 graczy, miał dużą trudność pokonać sojusz 20-graczy w którym było 5 super graczy. Co mnie narkotyzuje w tej grze? Strategia - to najlepsza gra strategiczna jaką znam.
PS wielkości sojuszu: Jak widziałeś z pozostałymi sojuszami miałem podpisany pakt o nieagresji. nie chciałem żeby się moi gracze ich atakowali i tym samym zniechęcili ich do gry. A oni żeby uczyli się grać
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 11:05:39 PM by Lech »

Lech

• Raptor
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2018, 10:58:21 AM »

Do not waste your time protecting the server from multi-accounts. Leave it at the end. this is the theme of a river or ocean. Strong limitations will destroy the best that is in MH. Team game in the alliance. Simple questions:
1. husband and wife are playing together.
2. father and son are playing together
3. several students play from one room.

Robert-MH

• Raptor
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2018, 11:16:00 AM »

According Alliance limits. If we completely romove such limit does it really help with anything?

Mulitaccounts. Adamsky told us some stories about players creativness :) Indeed - the same IP, lot of directional transfers, other rules broken (cannot tell now all, but game has such for identifying multi accounts) - and player complains that he play with family, mates, etc.

What do you all think about other aproach. Make for evident multi account life tliitle harder in the game and launch NPC attacks (even with AB) from time to time.  Multi can still play as it is utilising advantages, but game became more challenging. I think this would be fair for all.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 11:18:04 AM by Robert-MH »

Furion

• Vulture
« Reply #12 on: Today at 02:55:51 AM »

According Alliance limits. If we completely romove such limit does it really help with anything?

Mulitaccounts. Adamsky told us some stories about players creativness :) Indeed - the same IP, lot of directional transfers, other rules broken (cannot tell now all, but game has such for identifying multi accounts) - and player complains that he play with family, mates, etc.

What do you all think about other aproach. Make for evident multi account life tliitle harder in the game and launch NPC attacks (even with AB) from time to time.  Multi can still play as it is utilising advantages, but game became more challenging. I think this would be fair for all.

To be 100% honest , most multi accounts are produced so that they can be used as res cows create 4 accounts you then get close to producing the res a well run credit using account produces. If you make it a level playing field you reduce that incentive.

other multi accounts are created to harass bigger players who are never able attack the smaller players on S1 server due to the size restrictions.
and then other multi accounts are created to deal with those multi accounts used to harass.
Some of the new initiatives you are planning could have the result of reducing the amount of multi accounts on a server at any one time. However there are some players who will always seek to exploit.