MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: s1 restart  (Read 1238 times)

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
s1 restart
« on: August 30, 2016, 10:09:51 PM »

Just to make things clear..
I took a look on , now ongoing S1, and saw this names : dean,transformers
I want to make a important statement:

Those nicks are not made by me...I am skipping this round..and maybe ill quit this for good...
Who ever logged in S1 by those names..is a intruder..and , certainly, can not speak in my name..
Any action taken from those accounts aee not ine actions!!!

Ps to intruder: i did not use nick transformer last round..i used Transformer..
Learn to read , stupid one!!!

Dobq

• Wolverine
Re: s1 restart
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 11:30:16 AM »

Wooow that really restarted.

Nice!

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 12:30:44 AM »

How long you were absent before that happened? And how developed the false accounts are?

I have a theory that bots may sometimes take old-ish player names, or rather, that player nick list (or some subset of) was added to bots names list at some point in the (rather distant) past.
To lazy to look at it in more detail right now. And fully possible it some strange individual who does this.

Just speaking my hunch... I got noticed some names on bots that were known as players before, once now and then,  but well, mostly generic enough it could be just a random hit from whatever vocabulary the bots use for their names.

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 06:07:59 AM »

Hi Enn:)
Glad to hear from you:)
Well..I did log with another account ( WOW ), just to see who is in the game, with no plan to play myself.
I did notice names which cromik and i use to use: tramsformers,tenk,dean,cromik..
I checked time when they are made..all , xcept dean, was made in same minute..dean was made 10 min. earlier..
I reported that to the admins , sent nicks and times, assuming fake dean made those accounts, and they delete those all...they saw that all was made from same IP address.
They even suggested to me to  change WOW to Dean..but i declined cuz i do not have intention to play this round..That account was on deletion even before  i wrote to the admins..will vanish in about 100 hours..
Btw..there is a another you..on S1..but written as : eneagon :):):) ...only if it is you , but you forgot your famous nick  ;D ;D ;D

Dobq

• Wolverine
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 03:13:36 PM »

Admins reacted? What?

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 08:57:29 PM »

Btw..there is a another you..on S1..but written as : eneagon :):):) ...only if it is you , but you forgot your famous nick  ;D ;D ;D

Yes, it seems someone have strange fun.

Then, enneagon, or nonagon is just a plane figure with nine straight sides and nine angles. I can leave possibility of accidental double. Anyway, he misspelled it a little.

Interesting enough, there also "random" (that also not me, but can't complain about that, random is suposed to be random person after all ;P )

« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 09:33:03 PM by Enneagon »

Dobq

• Wolverine
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 09:31:45 AM »

Then, enneagon, or nonagon is just a plane figure with nine straight sides and nine angles.

Lel, english isn't my primal language and I know it :D.

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 09:55:34 AM »

Then, enneagon, or nonagon is just a plane figure with nine straight sides and nine angles.

Math is your primary language :)

Dobq

• Wolverine
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 02:35:22 PM »

Math is your primary language :)

That's true :).

bofh999

• Athlas
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2016, 05:08:06 AM »

if you cant beat em confuse em :)=