MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New server?  (Read 1881 times)

TheCakei8

• Raptor
New server?
« on: August 14, 2016, 07:54:56 PM »

Both servers are done, and after playing a bit on S1, i wanna get back into the game! Anyone got any clue as to when a new server will start? Last i heard there should be one in September. That's quite the gap! Looking to see if anyone else might know something!

Cheers!

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
Re: New server?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 09:03:26 PM »

Fast server usually restarting within two to four weeks.

The only reliable way to receive notification about new server starting is to have redeemable credits on previous. In that case you receive credit code email on destruction of old server, and  new one starts within 24 hours then  (usually at least, it all manual processes as far I can understand it ).

The date shown on server end screen has NEVER ever been correct (as long I paid attention to it at least). Sometimes it is seriously misleading.

didisoru

• Raptor
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 01:36:15 AM »

so any news on new server start ? this is a wnderfull game,i would like to help promote

didisoru

• Raptor
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 08:06:53 AM »

guys let's try promote this game,i made myself an account with mmobomb and i posted on topic favorite MMO this game as beeing my favorite MMO strategy : http://www.mmobomb.com/forum/browser-games/what's-your-favorite-browser-game/msg193956/?PHPSESSID=fda4db574f365f2578cf12261efcbf86;topicseen#new

pls follow my example,this game really deserves better

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 08:06:13 PM »

pls follow my example,this game really deserves better

Yes, it does.

Unfortunately it seems effectively abandoned by now.

It had like 100k+ players around 2010 - 2011 or so, as far I can figure from legendary stories of the glory days of first servers... wasn't around here back then; my first server, the only ever s5 was only about 10k players... but yes, there was 5 active servers simultaneously back then (November 2012).

didisoru

• Raptor
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 12:04:38 AM »

well with a bit of advertisement maybe it could get back on tracks,i've played tw,grepolis,ogame,goodgame empire,khan wars,evony,imperia,battledawn and many others and this one is still the best

i really can't understand why the devs don't make an effort to promote this game a little bit

Lesh

• translations_ru
  • Raptor
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 06:28:22 AM »

Because any game must go forward, but this game is staying in 2011  ;)

didisoru

• Raptor
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2016, 08:53:30 AM »

with a new graphics pack and a bit of advertising this game would rock,this beeing said i don't understand why the devs don't try to sell it if they are no longer in a mood to run it

bofh999

• Athlas
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2016, 05:18:18 AM »

the first server ever had about 1200 active player and was single speed.
that was the first after beta with the first endgame ever. i remeber bombing the devs of my moon lol

allainces could be as big as several hundred players before they made changes to it.
and pms with hatemails where flooding your inboxes.

npcs as big as 50k, bionics and kps all over the place, moprtars that where useable and no fucking jumpershit

good old times

TheCakei8

• Raptor
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2017, 08:21:47 PM »

Well, it sure seems like there is a userbase. I really wish there was some contact from the devs on their and the game's situation. Ah well.

Here's to hoping the standard server will restart soon!