MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Multi account/Sitter situation.  (Read 5227 times)

Mech-_-Monkey

• Puma
Multi account/Sitter situation.
« on: February 13, 2016, 12:34:15 AM »

I'm next to a player who has not been active for a very long time, empty base, no scanners etc. He also told me that he had no time to play and isn't very active anymore. :-\

When I started looting this guy, that player and another player started messaging me. Now, because the player isn't active, I assume that 1 person is sending me messages from 2 different accounts, pretending to be somebody else. The messages make it clear they're the same person. They both have the same tone, typing style and they both know what i've said to the other in the past with strange clarity.

The non-active player says he has protection and still has not defended himself or attacked me or built any mech or turrets, nothing. He's 4x bigger than I am.
The active player attacks me after demanding I return to him the looted items. He's 10x bigger than I am.

Now I cannot loot the non-active player because his account is being farmed for cells by the other player and all this seems to me... like a load of Bull$@~#.    

I get the feeling that rules are being broken here and that gameplay is being heavily exploited.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 01:43:09 AM by Mech-_-Monkey »
My name is Neanderthal Prime.

furek86

• Wolverine
  • http://bit.ly/wolfpackteaser
    • Email
Re: Multi account/Sitter situation.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 05:01:25 PM »

Nope, that sounds about right :P

Chairman

• Raptor
  • Humanitas vero est superior
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 05:21:19 PM »

I'm next to a player who has not been active for a very long time, empty base, no scanners etc. He also told me that he had no time to play and isn't very active anymore. :-\

When I started looting this guy, that player and another player started messaging me. Now, because the player isn't active, I assume that 1 person is sending me messages from 2 different accounts, pretending to be somebody else. The messages make it clear they're the same person. They both have the same tone, typing style and they both know what i've said to the other in the past with strange clarity.

The non-active player says he has protection and still has not defended himself or attacked me or built any mech or turrets, nothing. He's 4x bigger than I am.
The active player attacks me after demanding I return to him the looted items. He's 10x bigger than I am.

Now I cannot loot the non-active player because his account is being farmed for cells by the other player and all this seems to me... like a load of Bull$@~#.    

I get the feeling that rules are being broken here and that gameplay is being heavily exploited.

Same situation here to, this is ridiculous...
Where are the devs and admins?

Mech-_-Monkey

• Puma
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 11:42:55 PM »

I've been scanning frequently and there's always no cells.

He/she has 25k+crystal/ 20k+ gas/ 10k cells.

I looted this guy a long time ago and he had 20k cells.

In another city, I looted 20k from again (1 week go), I scanned and there was about 5k cells in storage. This guy is not active, no mech, nothing harvested

STOP SITTERS FROM SENDING TRANSPORTS TO OTHER PLAYERS CITIES.
STOP SITTERS FROM SENDING MESSAGES FROM OTHER PLAYERS ACCOUNTS.

Problem solved. Unless your name is bofh999 on server 3 who is cheating. I called you out. suck on it. Stop sitting Rumah's account, you're not even worthy of those cells you cheating scum bag. I've been here for more than a week and Rumah has been "NOT ACTIVE" for more than that length of time.

bofh999 is the guy

« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:42:01 AM by Mech-_-Monkey »

Mech-_-Monkey

• Puma
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 11:06:03 AM »

He also got to see every one of my mechs through Rumahs battle reports.

C'mon, devs. Why so quiet?

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 12:00:22 PM »

He also got to see every one of my mechs through Rumahs battle reports.

LOL, is that even an argument?
If he would be in alliance I would have seen them too... wait, I have few satellites, btw
Don't become even more ridiculous you already are. 

Mech-_-Monkey

• Puma
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2016, 11:21:11 PM »

But he's not in any Alliance tho. It's an undue, unwarranted advantage. It's ridiculous.

Why call me ridiculous? Are you taking this personally?

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2016, 11:58:13 PM »

Yes it is an advantage, sure.
But it simply should be that way, don't you find? How you imagine that, sitter don't see any reports?

Well, he not in an alliance, so what? How it even is important here, it isn't. He may be in alliance tomorrow by chance, and in another few hours after.
(and yes people actually jump from one alliance to another sometimes just to see reports they are interested in)

More over, in this current case it not made any difference whatsoever anyway.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 11:59:58 PM by Enneagon »

Mech-_-Monkey

• Puma
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2016, 12:00:56 AM »

Yes it is an advantage, sure.

More over, in this current case it not made any difference whatsoever anyway.

What makes you say that? Why so sure?

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2016, 12:04:39 AM »

Because I seen the whole situation. What else you expect me to say?

Mech-_-Monkey

• Puma
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2016, 12:28:15 AM »

So what do you think about the whole situation? A sitter pretending to be somebody else, stopping other players from looting non-active players with no alliance.

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2016, 04:11:18 AM »

I already answered that in the other tread, here

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2016, 07:31:57 AM »

The job of the sitter IS to prevent looting of account.
Simple and plain.
If owner can not be around cuz various reasons, sitter need to watch account...and stop others to get free resources :D

Mech-_-Monkey

• Puma
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2016, 01:57:16 PM »

The job of the sitter IS to prevent looting of account.
Simple and plain.
If owner can not be around cuz various reasons, sitter need to watch account...and stop others to get free resources :D

Sitters job is to manage it while the other player is not there. Anything else is what you make of it.

Sitting an account does not "entitle" you to that players resources. Those resources are there for everybody, just because he's a sitter, does not mean those resources belong to him, especially while he's not ACTIVE   

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2016, 02:05:26 PM »

Wrong...
sitter is there for shifting res...ussually it is friend..and he have ALL right to use that res or to send to others who is in need, preventing enemy to get some !
And he should do that as long as account is alive..
Guess you play lot on slow servers..maybe that is the reason for your thinking ;)

Pages: [1] 2