MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Link to map position in "No debris found" report  (Read 1717 times)

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
Link to map position in "No debris found" report
« on: December 17, 2014, 03:40:21 PM »

Was undecided should I post this under bugs or ideas, but technically it is not a bug, so let call it an idea :)

Ideally, there should be a link that centers the Map view on the location in question in this report - but link to Navigation view of the map location as in successful harvester report would be just one click away from that.
And, indeed, if we have that in the report of successful harvester mission - why we don't have one in this, failed?

It is so tedious to memorize the coordinates and manually enter them in map view - but that is the only way I can get idea of what really happened (I have harvesters in all my cities, and 'steal' my own debris routinely, lol).

P.S.
Anyway, thanks for correcting this to the way it now works with SHA - as annoying as those reports are, they are useful (and one can switch them off anytime if decide so) ;)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 03:41:54 PM by Enneagon »

furek86

• Wolverine
  • http://bit.ly/wolfpackteaser
    • Email
Re: Link to map position in "No debris found" report
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 04:57:07 PM »

I will say NO to this to help Enn get outside and meet with people in the real life :)

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 05:13:07 PM »

I will say NO to this to help Enn get outside and meet with people in the real life :)
LOL

Probably shouldn't comment on this, but I was thinking about reducing number of clicks as a way in that direction too... ;)
...unless you not hoping I will grow so frustrated that quit for good finally, of course.

furek86

• Wolverine
  • http://bit.ly/wolfpackteaser
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 04:30:39 PM »

nah, just teasing. Sure I agree.