MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Superhero Account Ideas - maybe not so new  (Read 2055 times)

• Raptor
Superhero Account Ideas - maybe not so new
« on: November 25, 2014, 08:24:24 PM »

Seems like there should be a superhero tab on transforming showing which cities are transforming how much and for how long

Also, wouldn't hurt to have a page on what artifacts you have in each city, but that is trivial compared to the first item.

Cheers,

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
Re: Superhero Account Ideas - maybe not so new
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 01:20:19 AM »

:)

YES, please!

What about transforming, I do it this way:
1) I always (or whenever possible at least) set transformation amounts so the process always end at around the same time, within the some hour at least, but different days*.
2) About that time (or slightly later if happens) I check some random Recycle Centers until find one that is not doing transformation currently, and start a new process.
3) From there, you can now click trough all cites (that have Recycle Centers, and in exact some slot of course) and see transformation tab already without any additional actions.
4) Whenever possible and applicable, I start new processes along I go through the list.

Now, it of course nowhere that good as having a ready list, especially if you have to do a lot of transfers to start required number of transform processes...

* I try to time them so that less than half ended in any given day, it minimizes loses while restarting, especially if I forget or are unable to restart them in time, or if some transforms are timed wrongly for some reason. Also it simplify resource management a bit, for a price of more resources locked in the ongoing processes.

+ As a minimum suggestion, make it so the page retain the last selected tab while changing cities without starting new process first.
+ Also, the requirement for all Recycle Centers to be in exact some slot in all cities for this to work can be seen as minor bug.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 01:24:21 AM by Enneagon »

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 01:26:08 AM »

While we on this....

A simple totals row for Equipment tab in overview would be nice too.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 01:28:51 AM by Enneagon »

• Raptor
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 01:59:58 AM »

Yes - 10pm EST every day for me I check all my transformations and reload those that need reloading.   I'm constantly doing the math (mostly correctly) to get my transformations to end at 10 on the off chance I start one other than at 10, like when I build a new recycling center.

mart

• Puma
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 11:58:45 AM »

* Off topic: On
Nice to see you around 9! Do you by any chance plan to play upcoming S3?
* Off topic: Off

I usually check once per day (not regular time) and restart any recycler, which ends sooner than 30 hours. I usually feed sufficient amount of resource for at least next 100 hours. Anyway, I like the idea - it would be nice to introduce new features into the superhero account.

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 10:10:27 PM »

Another idea of an idea - some way to overview building queues...
...maybe building levels in general too, but that is, likely, trivial... unless you don't have much too much cities.