MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Operation Red October  (Read 5298 times)

Neo

• translations_ro
  • Nemesis
  • Kill'em with FIRE!
Operation Red October
« on: September 04, 2014, 08:19:36 PM »

For those who were forced to leave the server early and those who simply spectated all this on the forums, i bring news from the front of S1. Pandas are dead.
This was basically the process of turning pandas from the giant and impossible to beat enemy, into our personal farms. And it was a huge success, after 2 weeks of hard work after being forced to abandon our glorious soviet union and against all odds, the pandas are officially dead and all their armies done for, all in a blietzkrieg that lasted a day and a half. What remains has been either cell locked or a massive feeding ground for the rest of the server. All debts have been payed.

Here are the screens:

d3m0n14c vs Cromik - REKT

Haruk vs Dean - REKT

First attempt by dilbert on DukeNukem, left just 30 novas which got REKT

First attempt by me on Yolandi was a dodge, second was defended.
180 novas vs 150 novas. Me, 65 novas coming home, yolandi REKT

Duke's retaliation on me, , probably didn't expect to see 170 novas at home after i lost more than 100 in the battle with yolandi, well surprise again. He came with 190 novas.

The battle was so big that it eventually ran out of rounds, i got the technical victory but it stopped at around 45 novas for him and 70 for me.

Dilbert finishing off duke, REKT

Some other lesser battles
Stnova dying

Uziel dying

And the others are just AB attacks, million of res farms or smaller mech armies burning down.

That's all folks, S1 is back in order. And if you ever need to break some annoying bullies...

Who yo gonna call? Mech busters!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 08:45:18 PM by Neo »

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
Re: Operation Red October
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 08:56:35 PM »

HAHAHAHA
I always love to see imature kids like this kid.."my father is stronger then yours"
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
We will see will on next round can u repeat that:)
U were pussies run to Matrix after lose all from us..we alread won..beating stinky sssr :):):)

Neo

• translations_ro
  • Nemesis
  • Kill'em with FIRE!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 09:13:33 PM »

I don't know which is to brag about: 10 city players with average of 80 novas each destroying the cities of players who just started playing for a week and barely having spiders, or the same players who got destroyed, rising up 2 weeks later and completely annihilating your sorry asses. The opressors became the oppresed?
Matrix was working with us since the beginning just stayed low. As you said on the other thread, Dean, dosen't matter who wins a few battles, it matters who wins the war. So chop chop, see ya next time. You had this coming. Run along, noobies.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 09:19:25 PM by Neo »

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 09:24:42 PM »

As i wrote so many times...im looking forward to next challenge..
But..then..ill not let even st for someone to have...and from week 2 ill start abeing..
Hope u will be there too...ill find u, even if u change nick;)
No one will be let alone or to stay low...no NAP..everyone will be targeted..

Neo

• translations_ro
  • Nemesis
  • Kill'em with FIRE!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 09:26:43 PM »

Good thing this is a public forum dean, i'd watch my ass next server if i were you  ;D
My advice, change name.

El Quick

• Raptor
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 09:32:12 PM »

Hahahahaha...

Dean response is from a real loser... "we won because you ran from your original alliance"... but no matter what he said... Pandas are FAT AND DEAD... LOL

It's funny... He's looking the next challenge, that means that he is looking to lose in other server... BWAHAHAHAHA

And as the people of my country say... "!!!ARDIDO!!!" (that means that you are angry and disappointed)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 09:38:04 PM by El Quick »

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 09:56:38 PM »

Hi fio
long time no see..
so..u are really el quick
u were so quick running from s1 , i even did not notice that u were there at all ;D

El Quick

• Raptor
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 10:39:33 PM »

Just relax Dean... is just a game... :D

furek86

• Wolverine
  • http://bit.ly/wolfpackteaser
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 11:19:28 PM »

U were pussies run to Matrix after lose all from us..we alread won..beating stinky sssr :):):)
It's called WITS to know how to lay low, regroup, rebuild and come back to the game. There is no shame in backing off to regroup. And since you were so full of yourself and did not notice how me and madmax were growing, the fault if solely yours. Besides man, if you are winning then you lose and say "I let you win", THAT is how kids in grade school talk :)
It's not over, until it's over. You still have some time till the end game. Try making it count. I know I will.

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 11:29:24 PM »

We noticed how u grow...but..i listen advice from Edam..if we do not wont to kill server we shoud let others to grow..so i obey..
My first move was to finish u all..no matter in which alliance u are..but..again..i saw a logic in Edam advice..and let u...
No more..no more advices..ill play on my way

furek86

• Wolverine
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2014, 11:40:06 PM »

fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me :)

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2014, 11:44:57 PM »

;)Agree ;D

furek86

• Wolverine
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 12:29:16 AM »

Also, trap for Dean :)

Not a single nova lost, cause Dean was so eager to use up his remaining DWE :) Sorry Dean!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 12:37:32 AM by furek86 »

Hulk

• Vulture
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 04:58:37 AM »

Well, I'll only say, we had you, guyz, when you just started playing, you got us when we almost quit (me at least). You know what i'm talking about, you've always been having an eye in our alliance.
I have to admit your reincarnation was effective and you're a good players. Just good, not exceptional as i expected. Even Vodka Party from the former server was better than you, guys.

to Dean. I'm frankly not getting your point. We lost, we didn't work it out. Why woudnt you admit it?

to Neo. I admit you're a good player, effective manager and,  obviously have a lot of time. But your shitty personality kind of ruins that expression and doesn't allow me to admire your skills. And your Russian sucks.
aka TROLOLO, aka ursa major, aka duke nukem, aka KarlssonPĆ„Taket

Neo

• translations_ro
  • Nemesis
  • Kill'em with FIRE!
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 08:11:28 AM »

Duke, you wound me....i almost shed a tear...
But hey, look on the bright side, at least we are not as bad as those panda guys from S1. Oh wait.....
;D

And Dean, not letting others grow out of personal paranoia is a true desplay of weakness and low self esteem. There wasn't a single server where we were not in your position on letting others grow, or worse, grow back up, and we had multiple occasions where the enemy has risen from the ashes much stronger, like we did. And we always prevailed, not because we were bigger, but because we played smarter. And damn, we had alot of fun. And so did our enemy. In fact, some of those enemies who had risen up stronger against us on other servers and we managed to beat them, have actually returned to play with me on this very server. And they did the same to you. And even if we had lost i would still not regret it, because i had a challenge and a great time.
That's the whole point of this game, having a challenge, having an enemy as strong as you and finding a way to beat him. Strategy over brute force. Blunt tactics to overwhelming strenght.
If you preffer killing everyone and just have no opposition whatsoever and aimlessly simming to the end of the server, you are a much bigger noob than i imagined. But i do not expect you to undestand.

Bonus: http://forum.mechhero.com/index.php?topic=3396.msg24673#new
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 10:19:18 AM by Neo »
Pages: [1] 2