MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Soviet bear vs capitalist panda  (Read 13976 times)

Neo

• translations_ro
  • Nemesis
  • Kill'em with FIRE!
Re: Soviet bear vs capitalist panda
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2014, 09:44:43 PM »

I am clearly talking to a wall here, you are either logically impaired or are trying to annoy me by having to explain things like i would to a authistic child. In the future you will be dead/a farm, and i won't be around to care anyway.
As for our 1:1 encounters, dosen't matter what you admit or not, the evidence is all over these good forums, and everyone can confirm your incompetence  ::)
Good luck 'next time', but i bet the outcome will be the same.
I'm just here to see you waste your pitiful existence and laugh at your 'haruk' english when you get mad  ;D
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 09:46:16 PM by Neo »

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2014, 09:56:10 PM »

It is cause i really think that you are authistic..
Get medication on time.....

El Quick

• Raptor
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2014, 09:57:23 PM »

Hush,hush...Neo..
Why you did not wrote that 3 top players from your alliance, your multis included, hit me on and on and i still manage to kick wolf asses....
Why you do not admit that you are incapable to go on me 1:1..:)
No..You need 200+ nova  and all strike forces in your alliance to hit player with 7 cities..and ..still...even with 5 cities left its look that i pissed of all you for good, cause you release your frustration here ...
You all hoped that i will give up...
You are wrong...
Try , just, to imagine, what i will be up for the next round ;D
Happy hunting ;)

More threats about the next round and more blah blah blah...
He doesn't understood that he is not an alliance by himself...

Each wolf have a task to do... thats why we already won... unlike your alliance, we don't have "small" or "big" players... just players...

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2014, 10:04:13 PM »

@El Quick
You can wipe your ass with your diplomas...Still you are stupid as a goat..
And..i can recall that you are some fighter...you relay for others to clear path for you..better watch your kids.they need a lot of things..all 3 of them..

kly

• Puma
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2014, 10:07:37 PM »

Dean I don't want to be rude (or I do), but you are full with s**t.
As Neo said you were in his seat no longer than 1 month ago, and 1 server before.
I asked the same thing.....1 on 1..... never gave me the chance. Always duke, jelly or mel faced me, never yourself. WHY???
I ask you the same question here in front of everyone: You and me 1 on 1 next speed server.
Thank you.

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2014, 10:10:41 PM »

@kly..
Agree...
We can arrange number of novas, everything else is up to ourselfs...and without turrets on either side..
ps..when i go on you alone  on past servers  you always hide your army..why?

El Quick

• Raptor
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2014, 10:19:05 PM »

@El Quick
You can wipe your ass with your diplomas...Still you are stupid as a goat..
And..i can recall that you are some fighter...you relay for others to clear path for you..better watch your kids.they need a lot of things..all 3 of them..

47 YO and you behave like a teenager... grow up man...

And, you are really stupid, you have no right to write anything about we PM each other. I always watch my kids you don't have to tell me anything about it...

I agree, I'm not a fighter and I dont give a damn about it, that's not my role and never will be, I don't have time to watch an army, so I leave that to others (that's why we are an alliance).

You really suck as a human being...

Neo

• translations_ro
  • Nemesis
  • Kill'em with FIRE!
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2014, 10:21:21 PM »

Speaking of 1:1, remember my 34 novas vs your 59? When your pal duke was wiping out our cities with his 100 novas?
Let me refresh your memory...

The fact that the battle itself is located on the first page of the very thread where you are claiming your memory loss proves how much of a bad player you are. Probably the worst. I know you are butthurt about being humiliated in such a way, i can understand that. But words are meaningless, in this game only facts matter and the fact is you are nothing but a sorry excuse of a player and i think your existence as a human being is discussable.

Here is your prize:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 10:25:03 PM by Neo »

Neo

• translations_ro
  • Nemesis
  • Kill'em with FIRE!
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2014, 09:04:28 PM »

Well gents it's finally over, yet another Wolfpack victory. One we fought hard to achieve and a victory that seemed impossible until week 8, when we marked the success of Operation Red October, succesfully turning the balance of power 180 degrees that left pretty much everyone in shock. If you would have asked me in the first weeks if we could have won, when we had 1 city and the enemy fighters had 10 cities each and an average army of 60 novas, i would have said no. This could not have been possible without the contribution and hight activity of many people. Good work guys, congrats and hope to see ya another time.

Some battles just for fun, within the last 8 hours, intended to waste our mechs before the end:

Me and dilbert:

Me and Dean:

Me and jarek:

Me and Age:

Some bonus from this round:

My figures right before the blitzkrieg on the pandas:

Most painful equipment loss experienced:

Followed by me raging and dropping further equiment into an empty warehouse losing about 50 more KPs :)

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2014, 09:17:31 PM »

Congratulation on the win :)
Btw..u should mentioned then you put your account to deletion after you lost all those gear.And after my msg to you , you canceled timer ;)
It will be bad to have rage quit that way :)

Neo

• translations_ro
  • Nemesis
  • Kill'em with FIRE!
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2014, 09:21:52 PM »

I know, lol, at that point the only goal i had left was to make 60 full kp novas, it kinda pissed me off pretty bad  ;D - which i might add, would have achieved if it weren't for the starvation in question

kly

• Puma
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2014, 09:40:28 PM »

Niiiiice.................

Is it just me or i was a pretty fast endgame???

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2014, 10:08:26 PM »

Not so fast, kly...i think  it took more then 11 days..as Enn wrote, it is needed to have about 4k AM  production on a hour  to be able to finish in 11 days...i think this was about 12-13 days..but..again..i may be wrong...i did not look close at timing
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]