MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Soviet bear vs capitalist panda  (Read 13321 times)

Neo

• translations_ro
  • Nemesis
  • Kill'em with FIRE!
Soviet bear vs capitalist panda
« on: August 13, 2014, 06:36:54 PM »

I want to start by saying this was achieved in one and a half weeks playtime while being setback with 2 nova producing cities destroyed. The purpose of this demonstration was to prove to these panda characters that they are in reality a bunch of sorry noobs, with deep frustrations and antisocial behavior that translate into the game, with a playstyle that can be seen like a bunch of older kids with long sticks in a kindergarten playground, shitting in the sand and beating the small kids for the reason that only they should play. During the 2 weeks that i spent here i have seen mech setups and actions that make any decent player burst into laughter, then suddenly frowning upon realizing this is what is left of this game, as was my reaction. If i was an outside observer i would have estimated these individuals to be no more than 15 of age. But the sad thing is i think they might be grown-ups. May god help us all.

Well anyways, i have deviated from our subject. Basically after being poked with that very long stick for so long i decided to take action and i sent forth 34 novas and 11 ST. The late passed away Dean, had reinforcements too. So it was more or less 34 novas vs 59. I have 6 novas coming home.

Bonus: Aventus Teabagging your novas. Learn to play before you start acting like a bunch of spoiled brats. Have a nice day

PS: I have not seen anyone so coward that even tough he has 90 novas and 11 cities, he will ab to the ground players that don't even have novas researched for no reason. Probably the reason why the attack limits have been introduced. See, this is why we can't have nice things, because cretins like this exist.

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
Re: Soviet bear vs capitalist panda
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 10:57:31 PM »

LOL, what a rant!
Someone indeed succeed in upsetting you, it looks like.

But really nice battle, congrats.

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 07:26:42 PM »

U have really seriuos mental issues, Neo. You should seek tretmam for your illnes.
As of u,  Enn...stange to you congratz him...cuz u are sim player rarely seen in pvp.
As of battles...well..id does not matter how many battles are lost..what matters is who wins.

verkli

• Puma
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 11:16:56 PM »

@neomade

- Man, you are totally sick. You said we are noobs, haha, noobs kicked your ass in a sec, than you left. Let me guess your Mom said she dont care, thats why you have to whining here.

- You forgot to say that you want to go in war, not us
- You forgot to say that no other alliances was attacked on whole server
- You forgot to introduce your alliance, where a member can use his brother’s pass to steal goods and kill mechs. Let him starring here: @quagmire
- You forgot to say your alliance broken because your reckless agression.
- You forgot to say that your pitiable personality nerfed all player's game in your alliance
- You forgot to say, that your alliance description is 'PANDAS ARE THE SKIN OF THE DICK'

So what can i say now? Who the fuck are you? How the fuck you can be here, and say other players are noobs or have frustration. Your ego is hundred times bigger than your skills, shout up, king of narrow-minded people!

Uff

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 12:11:22 AM »

I congratulate him because I can appreciate skill, style and quality, and he definitely exhibits all that in this.
(Does not change the fact he is a dick, lol, it's universally known anyway.)

Victories like this inspires the game.

True, not every won battle does count toward victory in the war, and this is likely the case, but I speak only about an isolated battle, also choose to ignore the irrelevant coments.

P.S.
Dean, strange to hear from you I'm a simmer... but with content this name lately obtains (and examples) I'm almost proud to be, lol ;-)
I see myself as strategy player, maybe I'm overly cautious sometimes, and don't see value in aggression just for shake of it, but never hesitate to go in battle if see necessity or opportunity of long term gains. Even if my battles may not be so frequent, does not mean I not enjoy them.
Oh well, any verbal argumentation is pointless on this subject, not to say, the subject is pointless on itself. So, sorry about this little of-topic overreacting on your note, most likely coused by your relations with the OP here.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 12:22:47 AM by Enneagon »

Hulk

• Vulture
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 03:59:27 AM »

...I congratulate him because I can appreciate skill, style and quality, and he definitely exhibits all that in this...
Enne, with all due respect (and i truly respect you) I'm skeptical about your admiration of this particular episode of the game. let me in simple words explain why i consider that attack as nothing but a lucky catch:
First of all, it worth to say that Dean's army was completely destroyed few days before the battle we're discussing happened. Need to say that it wasn't a result of someone's exceptional battle skills but a merely dirty play, when our opponents, using an access to one of our top player's account, put our teammate's novas in their defense. Anyway, no matter was that account tampered or we had a spy among us, I consider this as dirty play as I said before and gives no credit to players who claim themselves as "veterans" and  considered by some part of community as 'legendary".
As a result Dean had only rookie novas whereas his opponent tossed in the battle his most experienced mechs. To support this assumption, I have to say, that it seems to be his "Farewell" attack, since his two nova city were destroyed just before and no activity of the subject has been spotted in a time following the attack.
Also i have to agree that Dean's army had a really shitty set-up. The only explanation for it, is, despite our attempts to provide him with the necessary gear, he, being a modest guy :) refused and armed his army with what he had atm. Also the fact that most of Dean's novas where carrying TPs could evidence that he probably didn't have enough time to rearm mechs from the npc mode, whereas his opponent had reports of Dean's previous attacks and had clear understanding what kind of gear Dean uses thus the choice of heavy anti-energy protection.
The topicstarter mentioned a presence of reinforcement in Dean's defense as a factor that increases significance of his victory. Yes those pink fresh cooked novas in the rear is all we (particularly, pelevin) were able to submit on a such short notice. Pelevin's main army was far away on a mission and I logged on to late to help. Although, paraphrasing the topic starter, "If" we had a chance to put a real reinforcement, we would probably never heard a word from our author.
As we never heard about the other battle that occured 5 minutes later (dilbert vs cromik) where where topicstarter's teammate's army was completely defeated (29 novas & 10 spiders lost vs 6 novas & 15 spiders lost on cromik's side).  I highly doubt that the author's short memory is a reason it's never been posted here. More likely it wouldn't fit to author's big Ego.
Speaking of childness, I have tons of ingame messages from some guy names Edam oen which I never responded cause I don't have a habbit of feeding the attention whores. The content of these messages shows the author as more likely immature person. Otherwise, If I'm wrong about the author's age there should be a huge concerns about his sanity.  Same  to be said about some of his teammates. The way they name their mechs, their cities, insulting mottos on their profile, on their team profile shows people with very low standarts.
I can't say I didn't face such things in the game before.  Some people can't stand defeat and stoop low.   
Many times in the game i was destroying ppl, and was destroyed myself. Many ppl in the game were my sworn enemies (including you and most of my current teammates). But I never treated anybody with disrespect and people mostly pay me the same. But this case brings some new level of rage and disrespect.
P.S. Enni you're talking it can bring inspiration to the game? BS. People like OP and his teammates are disgrace and shame and bringing only negativeness and disappointment no matter how experienced they are.
aka TROLOLO, aka ursa major, aka duke nukem, aka KarlssonPåTaket

kylar

• Raptor
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 07:19:58 AM »

@neomade

- You forgot to say that no other alliances was attacked on whole server

liar  ;D

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 08:34:53 AM »

Enni you're talking it can bring inspiration to the game? BS. People like OP and his teammates are disgrace and shame and bringing only negativeness and disappointment no matter how experienced they are.

I won't comment on the personality of topicstarter, and should admit I may not know the context good enough, and, I now argue just for sake of it mostly... and, for God's shake, it's going on just about a note "nice battle" ;)

But, what I say is, any 34 vs 59 victory is inspiring as proves the point numbers is not all in this game.
Experienced mechs vs shitty armed rookies, well, that's the way things like this happens, but he even won't have extreme technological advantage - there just one KP nova.  And, while as in any fight, pure luck may played its role in setting it up, however, choosing right time and place is part of the skill, using information to ones advantage is as wel.

Of course we can argue the attacker had no risk as he commit a suicide move, and defenders still can rightfully claim it as strategic victory anyway.

But, as I said already, seen just as isolated example of battle, I like it, and can give credit to the winner.

btw, I have seen the full battle (just don't ask how ;) ).

Neo

• translations_ro
  • Nemesis
  • Kill'em with FIRE!
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 10:34:23 AM »

All i can see is excuses, his army was inexperienced blah blah, you didn't hear any of us whine about our 3k point players being abed by 11 city ones. Grow some balls.
Continuing this argument with these characters is a waste of my time, obviously everyone has their own point of view on this but you got something wrong.
We did not went to war with you, we did not steal any passwords, nor did we sabotage anyone. As i previously said, it was all the action of one person alone, who left shortly after he fucked up everything. We had no knowledge of what happened until you started shedding tears all over the place. Anyway it dosen't excuse your childlike and spineless behavior whatsoever. I do admit on 'Pandas are the skin of the dick' tagline however, it has a nice ring to it.

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2014, 11:37:03 AM »

@Neomade aka Edam Oen aka S.O.B.
You are the one who cried and complain about being attacked...u are the one who try to find any kind of excuse for fu..ing up whole sssr alliance...U forgot the most important thing....Alliance do not exist to serve one or 2 players ( sun/blackhole system), alliance is there to serve all players in it, and vice versa...
But..on the other hand...u are to stupid to comprehend that....and ..kinda...im feeling sorry for someone like.... 

Neo

• translations_ro
  • Nemesis
  • Kill'em with FIRE!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2014, 02:39:09 PM »

Now now dean, i know your little princess butt hurts but let's try to keep a bit of decency, shall we? Never complained, only stated that your alliance deserves everything quagmire did to you in light of you abing players that not only had nothing to do with it, they didn't even have at least novas researched. We do not associate with none of quagmire's actions but by watching your behavior, i can't say i blame him.
Speaking of hypocracy, your alliance's sole purpose is to feed the armies of 4 players. Nobody else in there even has mechs, btw you do realize it's against the rules to keep abandoned accounts for cells, right? ;)

PS: You are the disgraces here. Our playstyle was always to challenge others, to make people fight and make the game interesting, everyone who played with us and against us can confirm that. Yours is to make everyone who is not with you quit.

Dean

• Puma
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2014, 07:15:24 PM »

Anyway it dosen't excuse your childlike and spineless behavior whatsoever. I do admit on 'Pandas are the skin of the dick' tagline however, it has a nice ring to it.

Decency?????
Read again those words above..coming from you...put finger on forehead and ask  yourself: Do i know what im doing????
Shouul i mention your PM to me...those msgs have some quite bas words in it...And you think that you allowed to discuss decency???
So full of yourself that you think that you are smartest guy here and if there werent you, game also wouldnt exist..
Cmon...put foots on the ground.
You know..as higher you are, the greater fall is.
And you proved it...
Attacking me, and abandon the game.
And i rebuilded my army..and it is not the first , and sure not the last, time that i do that...
But i keep fighting...
I have good company here and im sorry for those who join you or beleive you, cuz you only think about yourself and you think that nothing else matters...just your Stupid Majesty...

Neo

• translations_ro
  • Nemesis
  • Kill'em with FIRE!
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2014, 08:04:09 AM »

I did not come here to do anything more than have fun and for a bigger challenge. Winning was never really in the plan, we joined way too late. When i started playing you already had around 40 novas each and abing everyone who grew within your attack limit. I only wanted to make a fool out of you - mission accomplished.
I never said i'm the smartest. Never ever. I just think you guys suck ass  ;D  
I mean, c'mon, beyond the 'his novas were inexperienced' bull. I've seen how you guys set up AB (ask cromik) and how you send your mechs to a npc and lose 10 novas. Is this the first server in which you build mechs?
And i never said i'm the best, but you are definitely the worst, in both playstyle and skill.
You got sabotaged, that sucks, I get it. I would be pissed if that would have happened to us. But we had nothing to do with it. Grow up, grow some balls and get over it.  Stop acting like children and let the rest of the server play the game.

furek86

• Wolverine
  • http://bit.ly/wolfpackteaser
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2014, 10:18:48 AM »

I thought I'd comment on this developing story, but then I remembered I :
- would be wasting my life on it
- had work to do in the office
- was hungry and thought I'd eat
- laughed hard at all of you calling themselves di..s, bitches, dropping f-bombs all over the place and basically accusing each other for cheating, simming etc.

But I will say this: It's too bad the things turned out the way they did on the current S1. Quagmire did something we did not want and did not expect. I'm pretty sure I'd be super pissed if someone used my mechs to defend the enemy. But since it was not me, I thought it was mega hilarious lol. Nah, seriously, it was dirty, but hey! It's a game and for some people who played it for years it can get boring. That is why they try to spice things up a bit. Not saying it's OK to cheat, but then again...it was funny :)

I ain't gonna call anyone names, I already made fun of Enn in other topics about how bad of a simmer he is. I'll give that one to Dean lol.
As for Neo, I know he can be a total ass and all, but his style of play is my thing - aggressive and very active. However, when you join 2 weeks in on a speed server...there is not much you can do if someone poked the big guy with a stick, ran away and the big guy suddenly started swinging lol.
Besides, it's FUN to play this game. It's even more fun watching people bitch about every single aspect of it like it was the only world they lived in lol.

kly

• Puma
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2014, 08:54:29 PM »

what happened to you verkli???

U were nothing what this pandas (and the previous two server winners) represent......you were upset on this kind of play....

if u joined them you changed and enjoy it.....

Have fun........

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5