MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Alliance size decreases for endgame on S1  (Read 1664 times)

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
Alliance size decreases for endgame on S1
« on: January 21, 2014, 02:47:23 PM »

Well, this may not seem urgent as there is still up to two month till the event, but this is a kind of game you plan way ahead, no?

So, from what I learned watching two previous cycles of S1, alliance size is limited to 26 players during the regular span of server, but the limit decreases for the endgame to only 24 players.

I see that as bug, or very strange and counter intuitive feature at best... if there any change in alliance size limit for the endgame, it should be increased.

My working hypothesis is, the (alliance_name) virtual portal management account is causing this, probably because it don't have Planetary Council. If that true, the fix might be as easy as adding a properly high level virtual Planetary Council to that account.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 03:00:12 PM by Enneagon »

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
Re: Alliance size decreases for endgame on S1
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 04:33:27 PM »

*bump*

I would really want to hear any remark from devs about this, the endgame on s1 should start really soon (I think) and this, either way, is making impact on my decisions right now.

nologolike

• Raptor
    • Email
Re: Alliance size decreases for endgame on S1
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 11:34:36 AM »

Your web site is very good and they have been through so much knowledge and essence.