MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: private server  (Read 1960 times)

Dobq

• Wolverine
private server
« on: July 19, 2013, 07:38:04 PM »

[PL]

myslę, z wiadomych przyczyn że można by tak dodać serwery prywatne, tzn: hasło do serwera (aby zrobic konto na serwerze trzeba podac to własnie okreslone hasło), lub ludzie chcacy zrobic konto komunikują sie z adminem (twórcą) serwera i ten wyraza pozwolenie, admin określa także czy serwer jest wieczysty, x5, x3, x1, x0.0000001 itp. może też zmieniać właściwości broni, ale tylko gdy tworzy serwer, potem są niezmienne.

kiedyś myslałem o stworzeniu wieczystego serwera tylko dla siebie  ;D ;D ;D

I'm thinking, for obvious reasons that you could just add private servers, ie: the password to the server (to do an account on a server that has just need to insert your specified password), or people who want to do account communicates with the admin (the creator) server and expresses permission admin also determines whether the server is perpetual, x5, x3, x1, x0.0000001 etc. can also change the properties of weapons, but only if the server form, then they are the same.

I used to think about creating a perpetual server for yourself ;D ;D ;D

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
Re: private server
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 10:14:39 PM »

Doubt perpetual servers can be allowed even in such circumstances (unless you host it on your own hardware) ;-)

As a side note, x0.2 production server could be indeed extreme challenge of rarity, you MUST attack things just to do anything.

Isotope

• Puma
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 10:36:07 AM »

I used to think about creating a perpetual server for yourself ;D ;D ;D

You've got one here, it's a forum, and now you'll be a NOVA in no time by co-opting other peoples ideas and starting new topics!

After all, we all know that opinion = # of forum posts!!!

YAY!

I was waiting for the lolchris of the forums!!!!!!  ;D :D :D ;D :D  8) :(  :( >:( ;D :D ;) ;) ::)

adamsky

• Nova
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 05:03:42 PM »

We can't launch private servers for individual players. Unless someone is ready to pay for his own server, but I seriously doubt that. :)
Maintaining 10 or 30 servers would require much more time from us and we'd need more machines to run it.

To allow player to launch his own MH game on his own server, we'd have to give him complete code of the game.

Dobq

• Wolverine
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 05:17:48 PM »

hmm... I understand you adamsky  ;)

Gray Death

• Nova
  • We, who are about to die, salute you!
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 03:46:27 AM »

And NO ONE just gives away their cash cow... Unless they're idiots.