MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Meteorites  (Read 2175 times)

Dobq

• Wolverine
Meteorites
« on: June 15, 2013, 08:52:02 AM »

Players who join even after 7-14 days and then you certainly have a tiny possibility that any attack you because they need to defend themselves, and literally 'hang on' the same thing if they are thrown into the reaches of 'colonies', and my idea of ​​giving them opportunities, specifically, next to that city on the borders of meteorite falls are the result of tightly spaced thick fields of destruction of uneven amount of resources (eg, about 120k/10k/30k * 6-8 fields, 10 of these a week, and one such player is enough for many and he would keep it a secret), and sometimes fall to the super-massive meteorites (eg 4300k/89000k/75000k * 20-30 fields) where they would be disappearing no special fields of destruction, of course, rarely example, one every 2 weeks, the first one that fell on the center of the map giving a large power-up all the players but I sense runs out very quickly, within 2-4 weeks you no longer want on the track, so the idea of ​​giving a good start at the beginning of the server and help other players ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Isotope

• Puma
Re: Meteorites
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 03:25:48 AM »

What drugs are you on, and is it legal to ship them out of your country?

I often too sit in my backyard, and when I'm not playing Mech Hero, I go out and collect all the debris that comes from the constantly falling meteorites. They land so softly, and never cause a cataclysmic extinction of all life on earth.

Then i tell the trees my secrets, and they guide me to the many metallic, and gaseous parts of the secret meteorites. Sometimes the meteorites are full of energy, and then I smile over what I had done.

People who spam post to increase their stupid, irrelevant forum rank should have their # frozen at whatever the last coherent posting was.

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 12:24:01 PM »

If I try my best of filtering out info from that meteorite smashed rubble, all that he want to tell would be someting like:

it would be cool if there sometimes happened random debris piles larger than tiny ones we see now. It possibly may boost start for late registrations even if they happen too far from any active players from whom they can steel debris otherwise. Not completely stupid idea, I think.

Isotope

• Puma
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 10:23:08 PM »

So you want a player like me to have a potential source of income that could be rapidly transformed into novas?

The idea is to increase the active players ability to get more resources, I'll take it during the first 10 weeks of the game.

And note, that the fellow is using K in his amount - so super massive meteorite:

4300000/89000000/75000000

That would make nova research easy. I wouldn't even need power coils to feed them.

This idea is beyond stupid. No one needs more FREE stuff, there is plenty.

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 12:52:45 AM »

LOL.

The amounts of course is as fantastic as description. But if aside regular 1 harvester piles sometimes would spawn one or two of, say, 5 harvs, doubt it really hurt someone, nor help too much. But still may be useful for someone struggling with transition from 400-640-1000 to 1000-2500 NPCs. And breaks boredom, little bit.

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 02:05:47 AM »

Well, now what I actually expected to find under this heading.

So, every hour there 0.33% chance of meteorite shower what hits every city in huge area with 24 Anti-Building rounds of 500 damage at 35% accuracy and random aim.

So you can expect some building(s) being destroyed every 2 weeks on average unless you build Shield Generator up.

adamsky

• Nova
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 02:59:00 PM »

Game would strongly depend on random events and thats not good. Some players would recieve gifts more often, others would recieve it rarely.

Dobq

• Wolverine
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 12:07:42 PM »

there is a lot of randomness, but the story is much different cases that have changed a lot like D Day or Hodor