MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I have an idea for a new two buildings: the rocket-launchers which deprive building a rocket which hit the enemy city into a concrete building, their accuracy, damage and rate of fire (for 1lvl about 18 hours) will be increased with the level, there will

yes
- 2 (66.7%)
no
- 1 (33.3%)
as subject
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: rocket building  (Read 1303 times)

Dobq

• Wolverine
rocket building
« on: June 09, 2013, 01:55:27 PM »

I have an idea for a new two buildings: the rocket-launchers which deprive building a rocket which hit the enemy city into a concrete building, their accuracy, damage and rate of fire (for 1lvl about 18 hours) will be increased with the level, there will be a very energy-absorbent, the second building a missile defense system that will be less energy-absorbent, and will be protected to some extent against missiles (1lvl about 20% accuracy with enemy missiles)

adamsky

• Nova
    • Email
Re: rocket building
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 02:31:58 PM »

It was planned, but more as a "fun feature" than a real weapon. Extremly expensive, not to powerfull, with a low accuracy (incl. a possiblity to hit a wrong city :D).

Dobq

• Wolverine
Re: rocket building
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 07:27:52 PM »

if the level 1 will be a 75% chance that at all trafic specific city is it makes sense. I might add also that the price of this building provides a total of 120,000 crystals and gas and 50,000 cells, however, should have a long range (45 at the beginning and 5 or 10 for each level), building defenses would be a bit cheaper, and what really surprises me like my ideas are applied in MechHero, maybe it's because they come from the same country as 95% of the creators of the game, but one thing in any game I have not seen: the creation defends himself (setting parameters, the weapon bestes that the price higher and bestes technology required ) :)