MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Next Speed Server - Alliance Limits to improve Game Balance  (Read 7371 times)

Neo

• translations_ro
  • Nemesis
  • Kill'em with FIRE!
Re: Next Speed Server - Alliance Limits to improve Game Balance
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2013, 08:37:52 AM »

LOL dude, you are famous for being reduced to 0 twice.
*3 times

Husaria's stupidity was no doubt the reason for the downfall of the server.
And jmar if you remember there were quite a few husars banned for multies and no wolf during the server.
We used them for spies, noobsaria used them to grow their own. We saw around a total 30 accounts that didn't grow an inch for 8 weeks but were always looted dry first thing in the morning despite no attacks recorded. Also explained the 17 mil cells the husars had on market between 4 players.

Sure, we had our fair share of spies, same like you did. Did that matter in any way in the final victory? Not a single bit.
In fact wasn't you the one who got access to our portal account for a few hours? Surprised ? Unlike husaria we knew pretty much who everyone was.

Server was pretty entertaining up till week 15, when it started going down like a rock, it also was the most dominant server ever.

Jmar

• Raptor
Re: Next Speed Server - Alliance Limits to improve Game Balance
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2015, 03:25:50 AM »

I know it was a long time to reply. I'm sorry. I didn't see this until now.

Neo, maybe you are right about some Hussaria players. Maybe not. I don't know really. But you are wrong about me. I have never played as spy. I don't like that game style. That's not funny to me. It seems you are wrong about several things about me. Not only this one.

Also I have too much work at real life and have no time to be managing several accounts.

Husaria's stupidity was no doubt the reason for the downfall of the server.
And jmar if you remember there were quite a few husars banned for multies and no wolf during the server.
We used them for spies, noobsaria used them to grow their own. We saw around a total 30 accounts that didn't grow an inch for 8 weeks but were always looted dry first thing in the morning despite no attacks recorded. Also explained the 17 mil cells the husars had on market between 4 players.

Sure, we had our fair share of spies, same like you did. Did that matter in any way in the final victory? Not a single bit.
In fact wasn't you the one who got access to our portal account for a few hours? Surprised ? Unlike husaria we knew pretty much who everyone was.

Server was pretty entertaining up till week 15, when it started going down like a rock, it also was the most dominant server ever.

Pages: 1 2 [3]