MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Behavior Update  (Read 2977 times)

igordrums

• Vulture
    • Email
Behavior Update
« on: June 21, 2012, 02:56:00 AM »

I am having problems with the update of a behavior, this is the third time that I update a behavior and the mech goes sticking with the target and bang   :'(  destroyed.

I talked about it with some players and they reported the same problem so here goes a sugestion, make the update more clear with a pop up to be checked about the update ( I am sure this is not my mistake but if it is this would prevent me from doing it again)   

Well if someone is having this kind of problem pls report here, I really belive I am not wrong on this, first time I called me a NooB , second time I though this might be wrong, third time, something must be wrong, and I checked the mechs before sending them on a battle, well anyway tks guys , this is a really nice game !

adamsky

• Administrator
  • Nova
    • Email
Re: Behavior Update
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 05:15:26 PM »

does it happen when you create a template (wrong template gets created) or when you set Mech manually?

traz

• Athlas
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 05:45:05 PM »

lol i thought i was the only 1 and called myself a noob too. Happened to me twice, i think it was when the mech came from the factory i had it to a custom behavior template but i believe it reset to the default. Since i been manually doing it no problems

igordrums

• Vulture
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 10:49:47 PM »

Man I did not created a template , the update is too much sutil , it a literaly a blink , if we have a check box after updating the behavior would be easier to see it.