MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Chuck Norris Raptor  (Read 5190 times)

Hulk

• Vulture
Re: Chuck Norris Raptor
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 11:46:26 PM »

@furek My point is, right you did scout and killed my freshly cooked unarmed novas. You, guys, know my schedule, that's my weak spot. But why hanging it on the wall of glory, like it's a freaking extraordinary achievement? I wouldn't do that, merely to preserve self respect. But you and me seem to have different standards on this matter.
aka TROLOLO, aka ursa major, aka duke nukem, aka KarlssonPĆ„Taket

Neo

• translations_ro
  • Nemesis
  • Kill'em with FIRE!
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2014, 10:30:59 AM »

It's only your fault that you don't know how to hide your shit. It almost looks to me like you are trying to make me feel sorry for you. It didn't feel like such an 'assholery' when you were wiping out players that had 3k points and only spider tanks and you had ~10k and 100 novas? Not so funny now is it? Well guess what, we're not getting any nicer, that's for sure. Why are we hanging it on display? Humiliation, for everyone to witness.
You don't have the right to cry about 'unfair' things being done to you when you did way much worse not longer than 3 weeks ago. So you either have the memory of a fish, or you're just a fag.
Either way, pack your things, it's time to go.
Chop chop. See ya next time.

And Dean, you have proven everyone again that you are emotionally immature and cannot deal with losing. I understand you may not have received proper education on how to behave yourself in society but we have no obligation to read your teen rage mental breakdown. In the same context, i will not enter another fruitless debate with you because it would only serve to waste our time, and i cannot afford to waste mine.

One more thing, for all pandas: learn to play.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 03:11:22 PM by Neo »

ANGEL

• Vulture
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2014, 11:37:31 AM »

Guess this is the end of discussion? I was really enjoying it. Just went to take popcorn, and here it is :( No problem, some another thread may be :)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 04:58:34 PM by ANGEL »
Pages: 1 [2]