MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: harvesting  (Read 2010 times)

gamaset

• Wolverine
    • Email
harvesting
« on: July 11, 2012, 05:13:01 PM »

so I've been hitting the larger NPC's and getting the debris piles that are in the 80+ harvesters to collect and although i have 300 harvesters i sometimes have to send only say 45 and wait for the other 35 to come back from far away missions. I use the super hero account which is great for not having to figure the math for collecting but the problem comes in when i want to send out those 35 harvesters to finish the pile the super hero account still thinks i need 89 if the first 45 haven't arrived. now I'm not asking for the super hero account to know i sent 45 already that would be to much but when you look at the harvester screen and it says "harvesting x1 12:34" could it say something like "harvesting x1 12:34 using 45 harvesters" ?

Dude

• Raptor
Re: harvesting
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 12:34:30 PM »

In case like these,I write info on paper.

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 08:15:45 PM »

Huh, that would be much too nice ;)
And impossibly nice would be to mention missions from other cities as well, not just that current one...

But won't happen, they want us to work very hard to grow/maintain over like 4 nova, even if that just make the game feel like crap... instead of helping players in any way.

Dude

• Raptor
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 09:16:01 PM »

We all know math...but still,if they do something about that,it would save us some time.

Fahwichaya

• Raptor
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 11:12:03 AM »

It's a story I never knew before. I have read that it feels good.