MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mech Hero Fanfiction  (Read 8600 times)

adamsky

• Administrator
  • Nova
    • Email
Re: Mech Hero Fanfiction
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2011, 08:16:25 AM »

I'm leaving now for 1 day, but please, remind me to create such board tommorow. :)

RumiaC

• Raptor
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2011, 02:05:26 AM »

Fifth and currently final chapter. I may work on it in the future, but currently I have is no drive to continue it.

Read it here

EmeraldLust

• Raptor
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 07:04:59 PM »

I liked your work. It was interesting, and I think it is a good base to start off with. I'm still a noob doing the tutorial - man does that take forever - but as soon as I get more into the game mechanics and hopefully join a good alliance I might take a crack at a fan fic as well.

Thanks for your hard work in bringing a good story forward. I hope you keep it up.

RumiaC

• Raptor
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2011, 12:39:53 AM »

Wow I haven't been on here in forever, I'm happy you liked the story. I might continue this one or make a new one depending on how I feel. Who knows, only the future will tell.

milybrown47

• Raptor
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2013, 05:02:16 PM »

I liked your perform. It was exciting, and I think it is a excellent platform to begin off with. I'm still a beginner doing the guide - man does that take permanently - but as soon as I get more into the experience techniques and hopefully be a part of a excellent partnership I might take a break at a fan fic as well.
Pages: 1 [2]