Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Brainstorming Suggestions Here!
MechHero Forum
December 18, 2017, 09:37:37 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brainstorming Suggestions Here!  (Read 28510 times)
meat
Puma

Email
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2013, 09:35:56 PM »

Those transport routes seem interesting and would add a bit of strategy to the game. It is sometimes difficult to do in games like this as there is no map so therefore no chokepoints or natural barriers to hold enemies up.  But really some sort of balance has to be addressed or they would be worthless.
Enneagon
SpiderTank

« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2013, 11:37:59 PM »

Tranport routes add strategy? Checkpoints and obstacles? Seems you have very interesting concept about them, worth more detailed explanation.

So far I threat those just as better name for automated transmits, and the main problem with those is, they are actually too useful... So useful that may let casual players to easy support sizeable armies since you may use them to concentrate all your cells output with no effort... But probably also make building enormous super-armies lot simpler task.
traz
Athlas

« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2013, 03:04:02 PM »

Probably been suggested before.. Other shoutbox options, maybe. One for Alliance (already have) one for united allies, one for private conversations or whispers that can only be seen by the writer and the receiver, most important. Is one for the entire server.

It will increase the social atmosphere and I believe it will draw more players and keep the one that make a account but then quickly leave stay longer.

Everyone would enjoy the trash talk,it would make players more aggressive. And the top reason I think it works is girls. Girls are very social gamers they are normally more intrested in chattingthen playing.

Business 101 with professor Traz... Guys go where the girls are Shocked
gamaset
Wolverine

Email
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2013, 08:45:00 PM »

don't forget admin only chat shoutbox traz
gamaset
Wolverine

Email
« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2013, 08:53:38 PM »

Brainstorming? Ok.

1. City Defence Laboratory Here you can research defence systems for your city. Now there could be only Light Defence Turrets, but later maybe other stuff like more turrets, Proximity Mines, exploding when hostile mech gets close, dealing both ballistic and energy damage, also with a splash effect, City Wall,which your mechs can go and shoot through, but enemy mechs can't, it would mostly tank damage; or even Kinetic Field Projectors, which slow down all atacking mechs. All these things could be researched to a certain level; Light Defence Turrets to level 9, giving you 9 turrets, City Wall to level X, giving X% more HP to the Wall, and researching Kinetic Field Projectors to level X would slow down hostile mechs for X% more.

~Luna

I like your idea about mines pretty sure that they would have to be really under powered to be a turret like ability or be something you would produce like sat's or harvesters that are one use only with a max amount allowed but i like the idea. 
Neo
translations_ro
Nemesis

Kill'em with FIRE!

« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2013, 06:17:03 PM »

And the top reason I think it works is girls.

Mech hero is the last place where i'd imagine picking up chicks, traz. Grin

Enneagon
SpiderTank

« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2013, 01:24:16 AM »

I think traz thinking was misguided by Luna's somewhat provocative signature  Grin
Runic1967
Raptor

« Reply #112 on: December 27, 2013, 01:04:56 PM »

Why aren't there any type of speed ups offered in the game.
A way to shorten your times for building, traveling, repairing, etc.
Enneagon
SpiderTank

« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2015, 09:12:00 PM »

Crazy things goes here, right? Well...

Spy probe.

A single shot thing, probably not cheap at all.
You send it to a target from your radar station.
Target can be either city or NPC.
Radar station level determines range, to with you can send it, it is relatively short (probably ERS gives bonus here too).
Once there, the probe sends you back full report of next battle happening at that location, regardless of what sides are involved.
And that's it, probe is destroyed with that.
It is also lost if NPC time-out, and probably have its own time-out on cities.
Number of probes on duty is limited.
High anti-scan power can probably detect or even destroy them, but maybe only decreases lifetime of it.

Why? That's one of very few things a spy can do, and no other way exists.

didisoru
Raptor

Email
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2016, 07:03:00 PM »

In Battledown devs offered in-game credits for promoting the game on various sites,i think is a very good ideea that could bring some new players along
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.15 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines XHTML | CSS   

Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...