MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: puma and athlas  (Read 6424 times)

chris.smith

• Raptor
puma and athlas
« on: April 06, 2011, 07:41:17 PM »

what s the best set up for puma and athlas ?

Calibur

• Vulture
Re: puma and athlas
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 07:50:52 AM »

I don't think there is any best setup for all purposes.

asking what the best setup for a puma farming unarmed setts and then there is a best setup.

The most transport platforms you can load on it. Then program it to escape at any conflict.

The atlas would depend on what purpose you had for it, farming, exploring, defending, You get the idea.

Calibur

chris.smith

• Raptor
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 01:21:15 PM »

i want to use them in atacks

Sturm

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 02:04:01 PM »

Try 3x Precise Laser Rifle, use a group of Pumas with same equipment, never mix energy weapons with ballistic weapons in any attack. To steal resources and equipment, use a transport platform on one or more of the pumas, and 1x Precise Laser Rifle.

If you have them available, include 1x missile in your attacks. The x1 smart missile is popular because it is very cheap to make/buy from market.

Set behavior on all mechs to: Target Closest, Keep Max Distance, Change Target Every Turn, Escape no weapons, Escape hull <50%, Never.

This is a basic sniper setup alot of people use (or used) until they have access to heavier mech chassis such as Athlas or more importantly the Spider Tank. Pumas cannot carry enough equipment to warrant the use of shields or armor in my opinion, but they are fast enough to outrun anything when they are trying to escape aside from other pumas.

RobloxRaptor

• Raptor
  • Harvesting everything, Everywhere
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 03:12:37 PM »

I  think one with 2 Long Range,3 Assault Rifle and 1 Light Transport would be good, I tested several in battle simulator and this turned to be the best. Good Luck!

Dobq

• Wolverine
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2013, 10:42:24 AM »

I use Athlas + JP + Flame.T. If you do not have Flame.T. then I use in JP-AR, if you do not have JP Athlas of IPC x2 and a bit of equipment, and if you do not have and that it gives Athlas of LRR

(GOOGLE TRANSLATE)