MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: The Cursed Legion  (Read 23981 times)

Marianom

• Raptor
Re: The Cursed Legion
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2011, 07:34:54 PM »

two things, the first one, i want to join, second one im from Argentina so i speack spanis so i want to know if someone in the legion speack something like me, and the third thing is this my city is far, far away from civilisation so that can be a problem...

Gray Death

• Nova
  • We, who are about to die, salute you!
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2011, 07:37:47 AM »

Oh the history in this thread... Thanks again, ,Adamsky for bringing it back after the post-Beta forum cleanup. Some minor announcements. The legion is temporarily scaling back on our recruitment until we get our Planetary Councils all topped out. Some may still recieve invites, but they are now being reviewed on a case by case basis. If you want to join up, please send a message to our chief recruiter, CigarJohn, explaining what attracted you to the legion and including your current Planetary Council level. He will review your case and determine if we can invite you now, or if we'll have to wait until we get back to open recruiting.

Archangelus

• Raptor
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2011, 02:52:07 PM »

Hi My in-game name is Archangelus and I would like o join your alliance but I do not know how. What should I do?

Kalc Foo

• SpiderTank
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2011, 10:04:59 PM »

Send a message to Cigarjohn and ask him to join.  Read Gray Death's post above for what to put in your message.
I'm talking about mech fu fighting.

Gray Death

• Nova
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2011, 01:48:46 AM »

As many on S2 may have noted, I'm going to be late joining due to some RL issues that are preventing me from having regular internet access. The CL suballiances that are forming are completely authorized and formed from the S1 CL group. Because of our long term plans, each one will be limited to 50 members at any given time. I'll be rejoining on S2 as soon as I'm able.

Untill then,

Qaplah!

Gray Death

• Nova
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2011, 04:33:32 AM »

Ok folks. there's been an addition to the CL regulations due to the ridiculosus numbers of inactive accts we were trying to defend on the first release server. The biggest one is that you must be active in order to be a legionnaire. Anyone that goes red, gets the boot. Period. If they come back online, they can be brought back in. But we are NOT going to defend an acct that is inactive.

Gray Death

• Nova
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2011, 06:13:38 AM »

The regulations of The Cursed Legion are as follows.

1) We are not bullies. If someone asks one of us to stop attacking, we offer them a chance to join rather than trying to eradicate them.

2) Growth is key. Every Legionaire is expected to log on and do something every day if at all possible. If it's not, due to circumstances in the real world, let your local officer know.

3) We are security minded. We don't hand out intel to anyone outside the legion. This includes, but is not limited to, Battle reports, chat/forum URL, Activity patterns, and/or plans for future action.

4) We are a team. If one legionaire has a problem, we all need to help as much as we can. On the other side of that coin,we need to stay in touch. This can be done via in game messaging, email, forum posts, and/or any other methods that present themselves. .

5) We do not tolerate spies. If anyone is caught reporting legion activities or plans to anyone outside the legion at any time, they will be removed from the legion immediately.

6) We are aware. If any legionaire sees something of interest, (ie intel on the forums, worldchat, websites, or sent to you through the in game message system) it needs to either be reported to your local officer, or posted in our forum somewhere other than in the front office.

7) If any legionaire has a problem with any other legionaire, it should be reported to the local officer of the offended party.If the issue is with an officer, Bring it to me, Gray Death, and I will sort it out. If the issue is with me, just let me know in a private manner. I won't promise that I'll give in, but I will listen to your issue and I promise not to bite your head off for disagreeing with me.

8)We are professional. We do not fling insults, flame other players or alliances, or act in a childish manner in any way.

9) We are active. If someone's activity indicator goes red, they will be kicked out. They will have a chance to explain why they were inactive once they get online again. We cannot waste our resources trying to defend an account that may or may not become an active player again. If you have to be offline long enough to "go red" then just get a sitter or 2 to keep your account active.

10) All officers of the legion will maintain "open door" policies. This means that if you have a question, you can ask your local officer or any other officer without fear of reprisals.

11) We are not cheaters. Anyone caught multi-accounting, or cheating in any manner, will face immediate expulsion from the legion. If someone sets you as a sitter then leaves for more than a week, let the officers know so we can try to determine if they'll be back. If the officers cannot determine when that player will be back, you'll be asked to ship out all their excess gear and get their cells into a positive production number. Then their account will be treated just like a "red dot" account.

If any legionaire, officer or not, cannot abide by these regulations, then they should start looking for another alliance to join. We may not be the biggest of the Mech Hero alliances, but we must all do our absolute best to be the BEST of the Mech Hero alliances.

Kalc Foo

• SpiderTank
Alliance Description
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2011, 07:11:54 PM »

GD, can you post the original alliance description so we can use it in S1?  I want the one about "object of derision" and getting payback.  Thanks.  You can send it to kalidor instead if you want.

Gray Death

• Nova
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2011, 02:48:21 AM »

This one?  8) I never throw ANYTHING away.

We are those upon whom you have heaped your derision. We are those you thought were weak. We are those that have kept our peace. We are those that you trod underfoot without a second thought. We are the Curesed Legion, and We will not be denied our vengeance. Be forwarned. Our memory is long and our vengeance will not be forstalled.

Kalc Foo

• SpiderTank
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2011, 03:23:48 AM »

Yep!  I love it.

Gray Death

• Nova
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2011, 10:09:47 AM »

As do I, Kalc... As do I.

Neo

• translations_ro
  • Nemesis
  • Kill'em with FIRE!
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2011, 10:45:18 PM »

poetic but nice

Gray Death

• Nova
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2011, 01:05:03 AM »

Eh. I like formality. lol It makes things feel... established.

Kalc Foo

• SpiderTank
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2011, 04:17:52 AM »

Got it posted on S1 now.  Is that description a quote from somewhere?  The last word should be spelled forestalled.

Gray Death

• Nova
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2011, 07:37:22 AM »

Nope.
Not a quote. Just my own warped little mind. lol So, basically, saying it is quoting me. :)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6