MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: The Cursed Legion  (Read 24040 times)

Gray Death

• Nova
  • We, who are about to die, salute you!
    • Cursed Legion
The Cursed Legion
« on: May 22, 2010, 09:14:38 PM »

I am pleased to announce that our alliance is currently recruiting new members. We have formed a live chat and a forum. If you are interested in joining our alliance, please feel free to contact me through the forums, or through the in game message system.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 05:33:45 AM by Gray Death »

Gray Death

• Nova
    • Cursed Legion
Re: The Cursed Legion
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 05:35:51 AM »

The regulations of The Cursed Legion are as follows.

1) We are not bullies. If someone asks one of us to stop attacking, we offer them a chance to join rather than trying to eradicate them.

2) Growth is key. Every Legionaire is expected to log on and do something every day if at all possible. If it's not, due to circumstances in the real world, let your local officer know so you don't end up on the inactive/farm list.

3) We are security minded. We don't hand out intel to anyone outside the legion. This includes, but is not limited to, Battle reports, chat/forum URL, Activity patterns, and/or plans for future action.

4) We are a team. If one legionaire has a problem, we all need to help as much as we can. On the other side of that coin,we need to stay in touch. This can be done via in game messaging, email, forum posts, and/or the alliance chat that is atached to the forums.

5) We do not tolerate spies. If anyone is caught reporting legion activities or plans to anyone outside the legion at any time, they will be removed from the legion immediately.

6) We are aware. If any legionaire sees something of interest, (ie intel on the forums, worldchat, websites, or sent to you through the in game message system) it needs to either be reported to your local officer, or posted in our forum somewhere other than in the front office.

7) If any legionaire has a problem with any other legionaire, it should be reported to the local officer of the offended party.If the issue is with an officer, Bring it to me, Gray Death, and I will sort it out. If the issue is with me, just let me know in a private manner. I won't promise that I'll give in, but I will listen to your issue and I promise not to bite your head off for disagreeing with me.

8)We are professional. We do not fling insults, flame other players or alliances, or act in a childish manner in any way.

9) All officers of the legion will maintain "open door" policies. This means that if you have a question, you can ask your local officer or any other officer without fear of reprisals.

If any legionaire, officer or not, cannot abide by these regulations, then they should start looking for another alliance to join. We may not be the biggest of the Mech Hero alliances, but we must all do our absolute best to be the BEST of the Mech Hero alliances.

DOMINUS-ET-DEUS

• Vulture
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 06:18:37 AM »

Just sent you a game email.

Lets chat some more  ;)

-DOM

Gray Death

• Nova
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 03:08:16 AM »

Well. We gave 'em hell but we lost the war.
~C.W. McCall

Gray Death

• Nova
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 11:43:56 PM »

Active and still getting farmed? Too small to make the requirements to join any of the big alliances? The Cursed Legion is currently accepting new members. All we ask is that you are relatively active. We aren't at war with anyone. Right now, we only have 1 goal. That goal is getting off this rock before it blows. We aren't concerned with location or infrasatructure points. Interested? Send a message to me, Gray Death, in game and I'll extend the official invitation immediately.

Krath

• Athlas
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 11:53:25 PM »

This in response to your previous comment:

"It may have been the losing side, but I'm still not convinced it was the wrong one"
-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

=)

Runenstahl

• translations_de
  • Athlas
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 12:33:30 AM »

My personal favorite Mal-quote:

"Mercy is the mark of a great man !"
 ...after which he stabs his already downed opponent
"Guess I'm just a good man."
 ...stabs him yet again
"Well... I'm all right."

Browncoats rule !
(sorry for getting out of topic here)
"This dominator-equipped Nova is now the ultimate power in the universe !"

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a building is insignificant next to the power to program your mechs right."

Gray Death

• Nova
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 04:12:23 AM »

I liked the show and the movie.... but the firefly class vessel was butt ugly. lol

Gray Death

• Nova
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 12:03:24 AM »

As of right now The Cursed Legion Has merged with The Shadows Of Light. Details will follow soon.

Gray Death

• Nova
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2010, 12:18:48 AM »

As everyone can now see, the Cursed Legion merged with Taurus's Shadows of light as part of the formation of the Star League. We are still proud of our individuality and we are quite certain of our identity. We are the Cursed Legion and we are currently recruiting players for the next round of Mech Hero. Over the next few weeks our alliance forum is goint to get a complete overhaul to reflect the legion's growing presence in other games. We are the Cursed Legion, and we are here to stay.

Gray Death

• Nova
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2010, 08:45:38 PM »

For those who don't know yet, the Cursed Legion will be forming up in Alpha sector for round 2. I look forward to seeing you all there.

water_godes4844

• Raptor
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2010, 08:18:38 PM »

I will be back with you the cursed legion Woot Woot but unfortunatly my freind rune wont be playing any longer :(

Draiquarex

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2010, 08:53:15 PM »

Why won't you join Rising Phoenix again? ??? I've rebuilt it! >:(

Gray Death

• Nova
    • Cursed Legion
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 08:17:47 AM »

RP was a splinter group started by a pair of ranking Legionaires. With Rune gone, the Rising Phoenix is only likely to rise again if water_godes4844 feels the need to offer a different route for those who disagree with something the legion does. RP was always Water_godes and Rune's baby. I admire your pluck, but I don't forsee much in the future of RP as an alliance unless you find some new blood. If you are determined to bring it back, though, I will offer as much help as I can. After all, I consider Phoenixes to be independant legionaires.

OldShaggyWolf

• Raptor
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 09:40:36 PM »

I fully support Grey and the CL if you are new and looking for a nice relaxed leadership style I would suggest looking at the Legion. It was my first Alliance and treated me fair and made me a part of there bigger plans.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6