MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: My thoughts after one round of mech hero  (Read 1011 times)

Taxman

Re: My thoughts after one round of mech hero
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2019, 10:02:06 PM »

I guess I am on Falxcon's side here... when rules do not allow you to win, men can and should break them.

I joined the mechhero games 3 times n the last 2 years. I always quit by about day 2, because 8 or more of top 10 players join Husaria by that time, and my options are either to serve as a training dummy when protection drops, or quit. I joined S1 today, less than 12 hours of gameplay passed, and 5 out of top 7 players are already Husaria... I guess its quitting time again.

Falxcon at least tried to fight against impossible odds using whatever means he could find... I guess that makes him a better man than me...
So you would rather cheat, than put in the real effort and win the game on your own merit.  Ask yourself now, why would you join a real time war game server, and then build no armies? Today protection ended , and so far most of our opposition on the server have not progressed beyond production of 2 or 3 Raptors, 2 accounts had produced Puma but then had no defenses in the city. If you want to form a decent opposition then you must have people that are willing to put the time and effort into playing the game. There have been many accusations labeled against Hussars, but none I know have resorted to the use of Macros to win the game. Had they done so I can assure you No server would be lost. So you go on , you support a player who has no regard for people who play this game , has no regard for what the developers are trying to do to improve the game , and above all seeks only to feed his own ego , whilst pissing on the rest of us. If that's your bag , then go and hero worship him somewhere else .. because he seems to have abandoned ship.

Taxman

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2019, 10:14:06 PM »

The server has already finished and House Kurita won either way, there is no point in discussing this any further, i agree with asubbotin, Falxcon did the unimaginable for his alliance, he brought victory to House Kurita over Husaria even if it meant breaking the rules and use any method for winning.

As Taxman claimed before, Husaria recruits new people and teach them how to play, however, they are a figure of fear, players dont fight them back because they know there is no way to win by yourself against a big alliance like them, the new S1 begun a few days ago and they are already on the move,  the top 10 players joined Husaria and at this point smaller players will surely become a harvesting camp...

This game is dying, that is for sure, as CitizenX said before, most of the players leaves the game for the same reason i stoped playing 7 years ago... smaller players get easily crushed by top players, and by the time you rebuilded your army, the players that attacked you are way stronger than before, so you cant have a little revenge.

I belive Falxcon is some kind of hero for those who got crushed by the strong, even if he won by cheating... he avenged those who couldnt fight back. (Im not encouraging the use of cheats in order to win, im just giving my opinion on the matter)  (And i apology for the bad english)
There is no merit in falxcon's actions , they hurt this game. All those players that were in his alliance and knew what was going on should hang their heads in shame.
As to you, you left the game 7 years ago? what brings you back here? Hussars are not invincible , and several of the current players have played against them in the past. We have won some we have lost some , but most of all we have operated within the rules of the game and enjoyed playing. This game can be harsh, unforgiving and brutal at times, you either learn to develop a city well or you die. , You can have the biggest army on the server and still get beat. It's about tactics and how you manage things. There have been some changes made , so why not jump back in and take a look?

Just some random guy

• Raptor
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2019, 08:42:44 AM »

@Taxman
I came back during the previous s1 out of boredom, i was with House Kurita at the time, learned a lot of things with them (and im still learning) and i wasnt aware of the use of any kind of cheat, the only thing i knew about was the weird moves that Invalid did, of course im in the current S1 as well, you said that Hussars are not invincible, well, i guess that i will have to work hard to see that, i hope we have a nice and healthy... uh... competition ? Anyways, best of luck to everyone on the new S1

Falxcon

• Raptor
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2019, 04:30:23 PM »

Yes now that I'm gone everyone can enjoy a nice and healthy competition again. I'm sorry I made the last server so unbalanced by breaking the rules. In hindsight it was a really dumb move. I realized it's is much easier to make the game unbalanced by joining the biggest alliance and it's even in compliance with the rules. All the effort I put into writing the script and learning the game just to destroy the fun for everyone when I could have easily reached the same goal by casually playing for the other team. I'm seriously baffled how low my IQ is. I could've had sooo much fun playing against the underdogs. Threatening the small and defenseless players to keep razing their buildings until their cities are gone and afterwards posting in the forum about how much I care about the game and new players. I can't believe I missed out on this. Why break the rules to win the game when it's already this easy lol. New players are just not smart enough to know that in order to win you need to join the favored team. Thanks for teaching them by inviting. Good job mates. Keep going and in a couple months the game will have 1k players again. Too sad I won't be around to experience this because I really don't have the fortitude to play without cheats.

Taxman

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2019, 07:48:34 AM »

Too sad I won't be around to experience this because I really don't have the fortitude to play without cheats.

I am not sad good riddance!!

pogidude

• Raptor
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2019, 10:14:59 AM »

all hail falconxx!!!  ;D :D 8)
Pages: 1 2 [3]