MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Multi account blocking  (Read 379 times)

Robert-MH

• Athlas
Multi account blocking
« on: February 10, 2019, 06:56:08 PM »

Dear players,

As a result of support tickets, e-mails and discussions about multi-accounts I am writing to you informing us that we will now block all identified multi accounts with greater determination.

The principle is simple - one IP address - one account. Next account on the same IP address will be locked almost automatically.

In individual and exceptional cases, please contact us via support tickets.

We will not eliminate all multi, but I believe that it will strongly limit cheating and have positive impact with increase the number of players.

You all showed a lot of understanding and patience during and after acquisition. We still learning and observing mechanisms and social engineering in the game.

I believe that you will receive this decision positively and with understanding. It was solution suggested by players in this forum and we think it's simple and fair for all.

Let's all play fair and let's all have fun!

Robert-MH

• Athlas
Re: Multi account blocking
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 08:59:31 AM »

I want to clarify one thing as I am writing communication on current S1 where so many false accusations and lies are written. It's really unfair and I am very disappointed reading this. We try to help you guys as much as we can.

Creating city next to other's player city is NOT game violation

Game rules violation is creating a multi account. And every, identified second and next account will be locked.