MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Remaining credits  (Read 72 times)

Spartak

• Raptor
Remaining credits
« on: January 30, 2019, 06:15:12 AM »

Hi all!

I have a question to the new game owners regarding the credits in the game.

With previous owners, once the server was finished, you had an email come through with a code for your left over credits on that server, which has just finished. That code can be used on any new server.
With the new owners I do not see that happening and it is not fair. I think it would be logical to bring that back.

For example, i have played on last test S4 and S1 that just finished. I dont remember how many credits i had left on S4 (but i know i did have some left) and on S1 i had 34 credits left.

Would like to hear from game owners regarding this.
Thank you.

Robert-MH

• Puma
Re: Remaining credits
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 08:52:01 AM »

Hi Spartak,
This is working in the same way, but current S1 was run 1st time on new physical server and we had issue during restarting (time out db procedure), so some players have not received mail with remaining credit codes.

We have all credits in database, so I can easily can check player's credits history. I'll add remaining 34 credits to your account manually, but I can't see your nick on new S1. Please raise a support ticket and let me know under what nick you are playing.

S4 has not been restarted. Still wonder if it make sense to launch slow server, having such limited player base.