MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Test Server S4  (Read 119 times)

Furion

• Vulture
Test Server S4
« on: September 17, 2018, 07:01:28 PM »

Hi Robert,
Can the test server be credit free, IE all functions available as those of us who play using credits are unlikely to purchase credits on a test server.
It will also give those who have never purchased credits an insight into the difference and could result in more credits purchased on other servers.
can you let us know what changes if any exist on the test server at the moment?
many Thanks ~F~

Furion

• Vulture
Re: Test Server S4
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 04:07:17 PM »

Hi Robert, When I was playing around yesterday morning I noted that all research trees were available from the outset , so i researched LRR and can produce them even though I  had not done any required researches. Since then I note that all is back to 'Normal' and although I can now produce LRR i cannot develop the research on them any further until I have completed the correct researches.
On a testing server usually all would be open from the off to allow players to test things and look at how changes have effected the game. :o

Robert-MH

• Puma
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 08:59:25 PM »

Hi Furion,
Thank you for the feedback.

S4 was set up from the scratch by completely new, semi automated mechanism. We noticed that some master data configuration was not provided and it was fixed.

I set up SHA (manually) valid till end of the year to existing players, but we need to figure out how to apply i automatically, when new user register to the server. Agree the we could apply rest of payable options later. We will, but we need to apply some automation for that.

Currently there are no new features applied. We plan to introduce soon new debris generation mechanism as 1st change.

Furion

• Vulture
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 11:23:39 PM »

Great :)

Furion

• Vulture
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 07:22:21 PM »

Just an update , Ballistics are working well. there is an abundance of Crystal but less gas and cells are harder to get. Radar system is not working sent you a support ticket for that. :)

Robert-MH

• Puma
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 11:27:52 AM »

Thank you Furion for both tickets regarding S4.

Update:
#FIXED Radar mission dictionary. Scanning is working properly
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 08:55:02 PM by Robert-MH »