MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Missing Credits  (Read 119 times)

TheDude

• Puma
Missing Credits
« on: September 05, 2018, 12:42:40 AM »

Hey you guys, I few days ago, I asked about my missing credits when fast server restarted. I should have received 360+ credits I did not use, but no email. Account was filled out properly.

I again just minutes ago sent another support ticket about this issue, since it has been days, and no credit refund yet.

This seems to be a recurring problem. You guys might want to check your system, as this has happened to me every game I have played since the new staff has taken over? Maybe 3 times in a row?

This could be a deal breaker for some. I have since gained more credits, but if I need those credits that were not immediately refunded, to most, they would not bother to continue.

Might want to really look at how the system sends mails out at the end of a game. Seems to be the problem.

Thanks,

TheDude

Edit: There is another post about credits here, but it mentioned something about maybe I want to start a new topic, so I did. You can move this to the other thread if you like.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 12:46:31 AM by TheDude »

Robert-MH

• Puma
Re: Missing Credits
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 08:35:39 AM »

I am investigating that. I have responded you in the ticket.

TheDude

• Puma
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 11:30:28 PM »

A few weeks ago, I deleted on the slow server, Just before October 2018 I think it was.

Last week I sent a support ticket about the missing credits. I did not receive an email for the credits left on the server when I deleted. You said you would look into this.

The amount of credits was quite large, as you know. Could you refund them to my email at least before the slow server reset. I will need them.

Thanks.

Robert-MH

• Puma
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 11:35:28 PM »

Hi Dude,
When server will be restarted special credit codes are generated and emailed to players. S3 (Slow) is in end game and will be restarted soon. Let me know after that if got credits back. We will announce concrete restart date on the forum.