MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Returning player  (Read 167 times)

Chairman

• Raptor
  • Humanitas vero est superior
Returning player
« on: August 28, 2018, 08:57:22 PM »

Hey I am a returning player. Is there anything that this new development team can share that shows that this game will be developing more ideas and implement new mechanics into Mech Hero?

Thank you for your time

Robert-MH

• Puma
Re: Returning player
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 08:24:28 PM »

Thanks for returning into game :)

Through few months there were a lot of our activities, but all "behind the scene". So rather less interesting and spectacular for players. We had to make order and fix many infrastructural things as well as preparation and discussion about target architecture and new 3D API. Among that - I would mention installation of new component - new virtual server, forum migration to new server, implementation of new, efficient communication mechanism between game servers and central server (HUB) or automation of some server restart activities.

I don't know when you have played before, but after acquisition we reworked equipment configurations in gameplay:
1) Increase speed of Nemesis. This mech became usable combat chasis as suplement/alternative for Novas (for example - as assaulter, having mid-ranged weapons or fast AB assault ).
2) Change rockets - doubled damage, lower production time and rearranged production costs (mainly cost is gas now). Rockets became now, new  powerful combat strategy.
2) Lowered energy consumption for Ballistic weapons. This made ballistic comparable option to energy weapons.

So, for now I am very glad with all this changes. Hopefully players too.

From player perspective we plan to prioritize:
1) Launch S4 as our Beta server. After discussions we decided to allow players to register and play in that. Any player will be allowed to register and have a close look into implementation progress.
2) Change debris algorithm to generate less equipment, but more resources. This is result of longer and wide discussion about debris mechanism. As this is a big changer we want to test that on S4 first, then deploy on S1/S3.
3) Implement "One game account". Player which will register to game once, will have access to all game servers, manage his account, profile, credits. properties etc. This will be implemented on S4.

When One game account will be ready we will ready we will prepare next youtube report on our youtube channel.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 08:43:11 PM by Robert-MH »

Chairman

• Raptor
  • Humanitas vero est superior
Re: Returning player
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 08:48:56 PM »

Awesome mate, thank you for the reply!!!