MechHero Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: empty ground and NPC in the same time  (Read 1852 times)

Palo

• Raptor
empty ground and NPC in the same time
« on: June 30, 2014, 06:47:37 AM »

Server S2, empty ground Delta (+|+) sector, position (25, 33)
For about an hour I try to send my MBB to an empty ground tile. When I click on that tile I see an empty groud, when I try to send my MBB I see that this tile is an NPC. When I try to send manualy my mechs there (or my MBB), I have the "invalid target" message.
Thanks

Enneagon

• SpiderTank
Re: empty ground and NPC in the same time
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 01:17:57 PM »

Try to report this by in-game support form - by "support" link (http://s2.mechhero.com/Question.aspx) in the bottom.
It may be somewhat confusing - there no lasting confirmation you send anything (no message in in-game Outbox or anywhere), and you get answer (if any) in your in-game Inbox referenced only by some number you never had chance to know (and it not contains the original, so you can only guess what this answer is for from context if sent several support requests... ever)... And although any reaction from game staff is often far from timely nor even granted anyway, it is proven to be more reliable and sometimes much faster than reporting bugs here - especially for such a point-hit glitch.

As for the glitch itself... I believe it may (should?) clear itself over time (but still worth to report it).
Try to ask some other player to look at that tile to confirm this is indeed server side problem and/or you may try to clear browser cache and try again then.
Also you can try to force refresh of that "map area" by attacking other NPCs on the same "map area" than the glitched tile.

Either can help... or not. It may be useful to know you tried, and the result.
By the way, few other perhaps useful questions:
how much NPCs that "map area" have?
had you recently attacked NPC on that tile, or was one possibly timed-out there?

adamsky

• Nova
    • Email
Re: empty ground and NPC in the same time
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 04:55:39 PM »

First of all: is the problem still there?
It's possible that some information was in a cache and it needed few minutes to update.

If it's still a problem, please send me your in-game name (via PM) and I will take a look.